Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 2615

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Suggestion] About new content

[Copy link] 2/610

Posted on 2020-06-20 03:43:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello warrior lords and ladies, I want you to support my new content suggestions.

It can be published with new patches by adding different features within the game.

I will list these features under certain titles that we all know.

A- Trade center

With this trade center, players will be able to exchange resources with each other, for example

food-gold
wood-stone
ore-gold

B- Patrol structures

These police station structures are created by the captains of the interim and are required to attack with a reinforcing army from a close range if the opponent uses a displacement. The aim is to fight epic battles with more armies.

C- Construction / Research Numbers

In this feature, an additional construction permit is required for the constructions made in our pen.

An additional research permit is also required for a research tree.

D- Joint activity

As we have seen in most online games, world boss hunting can be added at a certain time. Or, with a common participation every day at a certain time, the conquest of the castle can be added to which all players can participate.

Note; this castle belongs to a player and not just an add-on, but the player who conquers the castle will receive prizes such as jewelery and accelerator.

Signature
Lords Mobile Takımı / Resmi Forum Moderatörü
Posted on 2020-06-20 14:29:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

these suggestions are magnificent 

would you also post this on lords mobile discord
so more people will support you
and the game apply these suggestions

Signature
join us on facebook
join us on discord
Posted on 2020-06-22 01:49:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

yes, of course, however, what I will do is to send a ticket to the system with the support of our valuable players.

Signature
Lords Mobile Takımı / Resmi Forum Moderatörü