Lords Mobile Today: 2    Total Posts: 2108

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Suggestion] BIG BULLY to another kingdom of their own size

[Copy link] 2/53

Posted on 2020-02-10 01:26:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Actually I enjoy this game and I have made many good friends too. I am a F2P player and it is so hard for F2P player to grow and enjoy the game if we are continually harassed by these BIG BULLY S. Why would players who are several hundred times larger, BULLY small players. Some are over a BILLION in might and they will still BULLY small players with less than 100M might. I call these players BULLY because they attack even if we do not have our leaders out, little resources and no troops. They do this everyday. Does IGG have a channel where we can report such issues? When we mail them asking for a reason of their attack, we get RUDE messages from them. I can understand that this is just a war game but give the little ones a fair chance to play and enjoy the game. In some instances I just feel that IGG caters for P2P players too much. They just pay to grow so much bigger. The F2P players takes a very very long time to save and advance(that is if they are lucky). IGG, do some thing for the F2P players too........P L E A S E !!!!!!

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-13 04:29:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Totally agree to this issue. It's like IGG let the F2P.players be like some kind of PREY for these P2P players and most of them are so rude too.

Signature
Posted on 2020-02-13 23:53:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have 2Billion M BULLY 13M players. Is that BULLY or not. IGG, do some thing!!!!!!!!!!

Signature