Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1960

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] CASH GRAB MUCH? MEDALS, FOR MONSTER MATERIAL, COLOSEUM UNFAIR

[Copy link] 5/124

Posted on 2019-09-18 03:22:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

One of the many things wrong in this game besides bullying - which will be forever now matter how much you grow as long as there are some with 1-2 years of accounts.. 

COLOSEUM - im close to level 60 but not yet and still I have losses to some that are level 60 or 2-3 levels above my level .When I challenge I never get same or lower level. Why others can challenge lower level and I cant? this is CRAP! Even if I manage to win vs higher most often level decides and I lose cause of facing higher level. Yet higher levels challenge 2-3 levels lower this is SO UNFAIR in this stupid game.

MATERIALS - You get only 2 material types from monster hunting the LEFT MATERIAL (lightning vial, some key stone) NEVER gets dropped. How greedy do you have to be to not allow (rare) drop of this item and instead YOU WANT US TO BUY MONSTER CHEST FOR 1 MATERIAL. Greedy bastards, fix this though I dont keep my expectations high for such greedy asses.

MEDALS
Why if you pay for 10 medals of hero, next the prize jumps to 15 USD? Im not gonna pay that much for the same number or you say 5 USD = 10 medals, 15 USD = 15 MEDALS ... WUT?? 

You know how it looks in normal market? If you pay 5 USD for 10 medals or you can do say 20 USD for 30 Medals - getting some medals off for paying more ONCE AT A TIME. You can still get a week cooldown on the offer to not get instant max medal heroes... but no you offer ZERO DISCOUNT for repetitive paying

Yet another wrong practice. Gosh this game and IGG in particular sucks big time, worst ive seen. Im soon done with it cant believe I paid tens, well im not that dumb to pay hundreds.

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-18 13:49:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

COLOSEUM

18K might vs 25.9 might vs all gold medal heroes lvl 60.
https://i.imgur.com/DrVJg40.jpg

Why I never get 8K might less? Like Id totally bully the lower ones.

In case you dont know in ladders/ELOs HIGHER RANK (if they match you) make you lose LESS POINTS and lower than your rank makes you lose MORE points. Here not only you get this but he takes you -70 RANK - It's like you are trying really hard to think how to make 'MORE AND EVEN MORE BULLY SYSTEMS' - 1) Coloseum, Turf attacks, Kingdom opening (At least in other war games BASES ARE FIXED cant run between kingdoms and FLOOD WITH HIGH LEVELS) 

As someone who knows a thing about designing games and develops tools for them, your design is horrible, just shiny offers for CASH GRAB are throwing in the bin all the fewer positive things one may like in this game.

You mention how your HIT AND TELEPORT is SUPER AWEZUM STrategy like no crap? Ive seen that in any game since 10 years ago. What differs? Thats it is not a COWARDS mechanic - hit me but hide forever where you are unless a known player. In other games you get the location of their bases and they dont have a teleport out - THEY HAVE TO TRAVEL FAR AND LONG IF THEY WANT TO ATTACK FAR FROM HOME NOT MOVE ANYWHERE ON MAP

Dont wonder why I give you GARBAGE rating. But you dont give a shit you have your cox suckers that support your crappy decisions.

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-18 13:58:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

lol, spot the noob

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-18 16:15:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

how constructive... like I said: 
 you have your cocks suckers that support your crappy decisions

In this game noob = didn't start years ago. in a normal game noob = unable to use strategy this game is not about skill but about I HEZ 1+ year old acc I WIN (IGG creates gazillion ways to just EZ win over much weaker). Wait for a year to grow or buy crappy offers cause u never be the 100+ MLN might any time soon. haha 

And you pay money for this and think this game is anything but a joke? I play much more skilled PC games. This is game for cowards that suck at a normal game where they have to be the man to face real skill and just bully it is a game for PUSSIES and IGG promote pussy cowardly bully.

Daed game

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-19 08:15:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

I already paid money too but now i see it's pointless. I am just not that dumb to pay more than a new AAA game even that's too much because these flaws in how the game works are big. The only ignorants that LUL to such comments are the ones with already 100MLN++.

You go call being rational with what im paying for jealous, like I would spend the last penny on this garbage rules (to not call everything garbage since the game is played for other things)

Also as someone knows the Warcraft games, I LUL at how many things I see taken from them... and turned into shit faces like Grove guardian 

Signature
Posted on 2019-10-09 08:57:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

New day, same story.

EXPLAIN TO ME WHY COLOSEUM THEY CAN CHALLENGE LOWER LEVEL AND I CANT??

When I win it always has to be winning vs higher levels, but cant get easier (similar) opponents. Yet my heroes can get challenged by higher? ....  So I have to keep this on till Level 60 (last levels are so fcking slow 4 million experience)? And I have to tolerate defending to 100-200 million might till I get tehre? Who do you think will want to stay there till they reach there?

And nice mislead on Materials from Monster - it lists all the materials you can get from a monster but you can only get 2-3 types, the other one is only BY PURCHASE? (not to say some purchase like griffon boots u cant even get blue grade with 2 purchased chest))) - and you can with other equiment just with 1 monster chest.  GREEED MUCH, IM NOT PAYING FOR A 3rD CHEST FOR BLUE. F*CK YOU

This stupid stupid trash game... Dont defend the crap in this game EVER

Signature