Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1752

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Report Forwarding

[Copy link] 2/53

Posted on 2019-04-15 10:08:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

It would be useful having a Report Forward option, I'll explain a situation that made me think about it:
An hour ago or so I attacked a lvl1 Grim Reaper ~no one else was attacking it and it was at 100%~, did single attacks (also told mi guild to attack), it was 80% or lower when I stopped watching it (only my clan attacked). 5 minites passed and I went to the map again, saw it at 8% and a member of ANOTHER guild attacking it, he took it to 1%, I told my guild to attack but hurried on buying an energy recover to do a single attack, I took it down when the enemy was at 4 seconds of reaching it. The guild master of the enemy guild said that if we steal another mob it will be war *???????*, I told him that WE started that monster and therefore we weren't the ones trying to steal, but I have no way of proving it cuz I can't forward a report, and cuz of that I almost got my guild into a war that wasn't even my fault.

That's it, sorry for making it long and for any error or typo I might have, english is not my main language.

Cheers and ty for reading.

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-15 11:21:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Actually you can do this.. Take a screen shot to the report that shows you are the one who started hunting when it was at full hp the send it to him in wegamers or line and let his guild mate who tried to steal the monster also take a screen shot to the same monster report both reports should have the same monster coordinates but with different monster hp.

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-23 02:27:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

Taking a screenshot and sending it via LINE is the most common way of sharing information.

LINE is a communication app.  Like wegamers, but less bulky, no ads and it's much easier to navigate.

I personally don't get game notifications when I'm on cell service and they come in hours late on Wi-Fi.  So I have to rely on my guild waking me up via LINE when something happens.  I would use wegamers, however, I don't trust the notifications to actually work on an app that's already failing me on one end.

With that being said, I agree with report forwarding.
It would make it easier for players, save time, and for God's sake it would save so much space on my phone...
Line'ing the ss's is easy enough.  But it shouldn't need to be done, IMO.

Signature