Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1849

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Help Guild Leaders be Better Leaders - Access Data!! API

[Copy link] 5/273

Posted on 2019-02-13 02:45:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

Recently IGG asked on their face book "To write what it takes to be a good leader"

This frustrated me because I feel like IGG has seriously dropped the ball on some key elements that should be accessible.  In this day and age of Data it should not be that difficult to either enable the options to display historical data or at least be able to provide an API so freelance developers can do their magic and build dynamic websites that not only would help provide more visibility for the game but help leaders "Lead"

So my suggestions is several.

1. Provide an API so that developers can access data based on a IGG ID - data types like "Might, Kills, Destroyed Might" Resources sent, Guild Fest Scores, KVK Scores etc....     this would allow a guild leader to visually see what their members are doing.

2. If you will not provide an API then why not add a couple tabs under a users name that has this information  i.e historical data   "Last 3 months GF Scores, KVK Scores, Kills gained and Guilds Joined"

These type of things would be invaluable to a guild leader to help lead effectively.

API is absolutely Ideal because developers could do magic, currently the only option to do this is a rediculous amount of data entry

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-13 05:33:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

This. All of this. So much this.

Signature
I am just an average player with too much time on my hands and an obsession with Lords Mobile. I am not an IGG employee nor am I affiliated with IGG in any way.

www.LordsMobileGuidesByT.com
Posted on 2019-02-13 11:56:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Make it happen.

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-13 12:57:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

I would also love to get more info about my clan or the ability to put a note next to the players.

Signature
I SPELL GOODLY
Posted on 2019-06-11 12:53:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

We need tools to track monsters kills, who kill and the monster's level.
It's very important to see wich player is helping with monsters

Signature
Posted on 2019-06-12 02:58:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG do not care about you. They only game changes they will willingly make are to see if they can increase their revenue stream still further. You have more chance of holding your breath for a year than IGG doing anything like this, unless you pay them!

Signature