Lords Mobile Today: 2    Total Posts: 1907

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Anima treated like all other resources

[Copy link] 2/191

Posted on 2019-02-12 02:39:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

In a future update, I would like to see anima production boosting added to the talent tree and resource research tree. (I cannot remember offhand if anima production boosts are part of the familiar researches.) It would also be nice to have a resource tile spawn for it, and for it to be obtainable from attacking other players.

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-12 02:48:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh, and I forgot - it would also be nice to be able to send anima to other members of my guild.

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-12 16:06:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

There are researches in the Familiar tree.

I like the idea of it being more like a resource. Some other ways to get it other than the spring would be nice. Have it be a monster drop (not even Voodoo Shaman drops it!), have a tile, be able to share it, etc. It would be very helpful. I like that it's in Kingdom Tycoon, but why not the Labyrinth?

You know the special resource monsters during the event Code 66? Weevil, Boulder, etc? They had one for Anima. It looked like a seahorse. It came once. Only once. And it was about a year ago. Haven't seen it since. I'd love to see it be part of Code 66.

Signature
I am just an average player with too much time on my hands and an obsession with Lords Mobile. I am not an IGG employee nor am I affiliated with IGG in any way.

www.LordsMobileGuidesByT.com