Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1484

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Special Kingdoms

[Copy link] 1/106

Posted on 2018-11-14 18:23:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm not sure if someone suggested this already. 

How would igg feel about creating special kingdoms in lords mobile? A special kingdom would be a kingdom that only allows players that meet a certain criteria to enter. One major example would be a f2p kingdom where only people who have never spent a penny on this game is allowed to enter. It is very difficult for f2ps to rival a p2p player so why not create a kingdom just for them? That should even the playing grounds by a lot. The game becomes very boring when you are hopelessly outmatched and thus, players may potentially quit. Among these people who quit are potential people who may spend money and become a p2p player. It would be a great shame if a potential spender quit early on in the game because some p2p player ruined their gaming experience. Some people often play the game for a while before they to decide to invest in the game. The more players this game has, the greater the number of sources of revenue for this game. So I believe anything that would prevent players from quitting will be beneficial to igg.

Another small example would be putting a min and a max might cap on a kingdom. The cap would only allow people of certain ranges of might to enter. These are just a few ideas I have. Do tell me what you think

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-14 21:55:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

i agree for the might cap in kingdoms its really great but for f2p kingdom is not a good idea because some f2p players may got to p2p guilds and earns good guild gifts which are very necessary for growth. But might cap is good idea.

Signature
Sumit Kaushik