Lords Mobile Today: 1    Total Posts: 1450

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] when the maintenance can we get some stuff when we get attacked ?

[Copy link] 3/114

Posted on 2018-11-07 17:08:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

can i get some item because of when the maintenance i had been attacked by other and many thing are lost included my troops and resources , this is because of my sheild had been ended when the maintenance are begin and when the maintenance end i was sleeping because it is 3am for my country and i didn't can wake up that time so in that time i was been attacked ,i hope u all can take some action please

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-07 18:37:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

I was in the same plight. This is not the first time.. last minute maintenance caused me lost a lot of troops and my leader once. Can Admins also give shield protection for 8 hours so that we can return to do something

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-07 20:57:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

Last night I go for the hell and solo event research for x2 watcher hero, I use some of my speed ups but I got only phase 2 rewards for my solo, I finished my solo but no rewards comes up and my phase 1 hell, I use 3 days shield before I go to sleep then when I woke up this morning my leader is captured, I don't know why my shield not activated, I received my maintenance rewards but is useless, how about my RESOURCES AND TROOPS WOUNDED? and my leader is captured

Signature
Posted on 2018-11-08 00:52:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

We are really sorry for what happened. We have sent compensation to all players. For issues caused by the maintenance, kindly contact Live Support for proper assistance.

Signature