Lords Mobile Today: 10    Total Posts: 1120

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Add more quest slots for guild fest

[Copy link] 1/95

Posted on 2018-07-09 18:00:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Currently in guild fest there are only 20 slots available to any guild, including ones with 100 members. Right now if you want to hit gift 24 each member needs to average roughly 1,200 points or 120 points per quest, assuming you have 10 attempts.  By my best guesstimate, less than half of the quests that pop up are worth 120 points or more and when a quest gets reset, it takes 30 minutes for a new quest to pop up.

The problem is that when you have 100 active players in a guild that is trying to compete in Guild Fest, it is darn near impossible to get quests with the minimum amount of points to still hit you 1,200 mark. This starts to alienate your players who arent on for hours at a time throughout the day and it's a problem that could easily be avoided. 

With all that being said, there is no reason why we cant either double the amount of quest slots for guild fest or cut the 30 minute timer in half to 15 minutes before a new quest appears.  This will benefit both the players and IGG because the more players participating in guild fest, the more likely they are to buy packs for speed ups, gems, labyrinth, etc. I bet you can speak to any active player on a major guild that actively participates in guild fest and they would all say the same thing.

From a software perspective the change would be small, especially if it was just adjusting the timers, meaning that IGG's cost to modify is relatively low for potentially higher gains during guild fest. At the very least IGG wouldn't risk any player spending by adding some quality of life balances to the game such as this.  It's a very low risk high reward scenario and one that IGG should definitely consider in a future update.

Signature
Posted on 2018-07-10 12:11:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

yes , i agree with you . its hard to wait for 30 minutes

Signature