Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1484

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Suggestion] When is Colloseum Balance Going to be addressed?

[Copy link] 2/257

Posted on 2018-06-29 23:31:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

We can start off with the most Obvious Overpowered  Hero "Demon Slayer"... when 1 Hero is in 99% of players 5 player line up = A Major Problem

JUST one example with ALL Gold Heros,  I had Rose Knight,Prima Donna and Death Archer ALL focusing directly on Demom Slayer (a Melee hero) a Tank,Healer and a DMG deal could not kill 1 close range melee attacker?  After beating on Demon Slayer for 20 seconds and Death Archers Super attack on  Demon Slayer with Nearly No effect Demon Slayer then proceeded tp use His super and 1 Hit killed Rose knight,Prima donna And Death Archer.. and Also placed an Aoe Effect on the remaining 2 Heros Death Knight and Black Crow and then Proceeded to Once again Super and 1 kit Kill Both of them in 1 Hit = How in Anyway is this One  Hero able to comoletely Decimate 5 GOLD heros?

This is just ONE example. I have used Multiple diffrent Heros and the Only time you get a Win verses a Team with Demon Slayer is by 100% Pure Luck.

I just had a Match where my DPS ignores the opposing teams DPS and just keep attacking the Opposing teams Healer .. allowing the Healer to non stop spam their Super heal over and over and over again.

There are Heros that are 100% Useless in Coloseum and others thay are mediocre at best. Others that are situational.. and then there are 4 or 5 Heros that are Vastly overpowered ..  

When you lool at the top 200 people in coloseum and 99% of them are rhe Same exact Heros (Especially in the top 20) there is a Serious Imbalance Issue..

There Should be either Direct Counters to specific Heros (Demon slayer is again the Most obvious Hero that needs a Hero to Shut him DOWN so he is no the most used Hero in Coloseum)

And some skills/abilities/Supers need to be tweaked up or down to Balance out the competition... its Obvious in healing that Prima Donna is a distant second to Lore Weaver when you see people that use Lore Weaver at Green, Blue over a Gold Rose knight 100% of the time (and obvioulsy Fold Lore Weaver makes Rose Knight Obsolete in Coloseum)

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-29 23:36:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

((Could not Edit post..
at the Bottom of my original post,  i meant to say Prima Donna vs Lore Weaver...and Not Rose Knight))

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-30 10:34:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

Demon slayer can be easily defeated if you had any stun heroes and he isn't that overpowered when it comes to top colosseum battles. Stun heroes can easily defeat demon slayer.

Signature
Nothing else can replace the trust from others which was given to you.