Lords Mobile Today: 1    Total Posts: 1223

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Option to Open the Gate

[Copy link] 3/229

Posted on 2018-06-12 15:26:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

I can get behind taking a long time to repair walls. Once you get to level 60 you can drastically reduce the wait time using familiars. So I'm living with the fact that it takes about 30 days to repair my wall.
In the meantime whilst I am below level 60, can we implement an option to just leave the gate open? I'd like for attackers to leave my wall alone whilst it regenerates yet I'm having to use gems to either speed up wall repair or shield 24/7. If I could just let the attackers in, they can have my resources, it would spare my wall the agony of being demolished yet again by someone 100k might stronger than myself. You could have it show up on a scout report or whatever. I'll be patient and wait 30 days for it to repair if this were an option.

Signature
Spiral out.
Posted on 2018-06-12 16:01:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

I meant 100M might stronger.

Signature
Spiral out.
Posted on 2018-06-19 13:33:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Does anyone think this could actually be possible to implement? Maybe you could balance it by making it cost gems to open or close. Maybe a time limit? Idk, I just thought if you're going to make me wait 25-30+ days for a full hp wall then give us a way other than gems to protect it during those days. I'm definitely open to suggestions.

The wall is one of the first things the game urges you to build, every keep from lvl 1 has a wall (unlike treasure trove etc..), and yet the game treats it as though it is a premium feature that only p2p keeps can maintain at any reasonable rate. This is a major contributor to the fact that the vast majority of players forgo ever putting any effort into building a strong wall until level 60. By that time, many players are well entrenched into their particular build style and can't afford to vary for fear of becoming weak in another area of research such as military. 

Please at least take a moment to study some solutions that may get the lower might / newer players interested in walls cause about 95% of the players are essentially ignoring an entire aspect of the game.  I do not believe walls are necessarily weak if considering the scale of many of the armies they face, the repair speed is really the main wall killer in my opinion.

Signature
Spiral out.
Posted on 2018-06-20 11:31:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think a decent solution to speed up wall repair is giving the option to assign troops to help repair the wall. But, in doing so, you leave them unprotected and vulnerable to attack. I think it would be a good trade-off, because wall repair time is just ridiculous.

Signature
B&D4me