Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Suggestion resource request page

[Copy link] 3/65

Posted on 2018-06-06 19:27:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

A specific page for resource request that changes as each request is filled

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-07 00:37:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

In-game or on the forum? There is already cargo in-game :)

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2018-06-07 09:11:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Normally this is just done through the guild chat. But, I understand what you mean. 
It may be nice to have a tab, along with the assist/help, rally, and Guild tab where you could put in a request for resources, and others could fill it.

Signature
B&D4me
Posted on 2018-06-07 13:33:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think this would be a great addition.

Requests through chat do work, but tend to run into a lot of problems:

• Many players feel bad about asking in a public chat, and thus it tends to be just the same 2-3 people always doing it
  • Multiple guildies respond and send RSS at the same time, and the recipient ends up beyond their vault limit
  • Guildies who could help are offline, and the chat request has scrolled away by the next time they're on.

We see number 2 happen all the time in our guild.

I think this suggestion could be improved by placing an expiration.  Where I see the most use of this page is for food.  I often have 50k - 100k food left over after every morning build/research/train/cargo run.  If I keep it it's just going to disappear.  If I give it to a random guildie it'll disappear unless they get online in the next 10 minutes.  Knowing who's online and can use the food at any given point, without turning chat into 90% food requests, would be a huge help.

Signature
Nicholas
My Blog: http://NightscapeGaming.com/LMBlog