Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1210

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] More essence slots

[Copy link] 4/171

Posted on 2018-06-05 16:09:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Is there anyway to get more essence slots or would iT be a suggestion for a update in the game

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-05 18:19:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

It does limit you, I agree. I find myself trashing lower lvl essences to make room for better ones.
But the familiar skill helps a bit by finishing transmutations instantly, but you are right, it's not enough, lol.

Signature
B&D4me
Posted on 2018-06-06 11:09:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with adding more essence slots, dark essence should not be wasted.  If the Admins are reading this my added suggestion is to use the source code from weapons shelf how they add slots to be used in the transmutation lab. That way we can increase the number of slots for dark essence.

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-06 21:46:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Why you all think they cap at 3? So you spend gold to remove unwanted essence. That was the idea all along. why don't allow more? it why than ruin the rate of clearing those Darknest.

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-06 22:20:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think they limit it to 3 as another activity check.  It's the same reason the shelter only goes to a maximum of 12 hours:

1. To keep users logging back in which keeps them invested in the game
  2. To sell additional items (such as shields)

On point 2 it wouldn't surprise me if they started to add items to increase DN storage for gems as a new revenue stream.

Signature
Nicholas
My Blog: http://NightscapeGaming.com/LMBlog