Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1397

Moderator: July0714Rider016

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Ability to view available troops within friendly castles

[Copy link] 3/298

Posted on 2018-06-03 14:33:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Allowing R5 and R4 guild members the ability to view all troops within guild members' castles would be a helpful feature. The feature would work similar to a scout report, but only R5 and R4 guild members would have access to view it in order to prevent spies from entering a guild just to access a person's army information.

This feature would be helpful in many ways, but the incident that caused me to think of this idea was caused by multiple guild members sending reinforcements to a castle that didn't need to be reinforced. This resulted in multiple troops being lost unnecessarily in the incoming rally attack. The castle had no resources out, the leader was sheltered, and no troops were out. The player was offline, and we were unable to communicate with him.

If we had the ability to see that there was nothing to defend, nobody would have reinforced him, and the only people to lose troops would have been the attackers.

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-03 14:48:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

To get around this, simply have a guild mate stick 1 rein into the castle in question, and attack it with an alt (or leave guild for a minute) with a single troop. Your online guild mate will get a battle report that will give you all such information.

That's also how spies can get your info, so shields are still the best to be 100% safe.

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-03 18:21:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

And, what if there is an R4 spy in the ranks?

If everyone in the Guild has good habits about sheltering leader, etc. while they are offline, then they shouldn't lose many, if any troops.

Signature
B&D4me
Posted on 2018-06-04 12:24:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

You don't need a survivor for what I suggested. You get the defensive report no matter what

Signature