Lords Mobile Today: 8    Total Posts: 1015

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Improving Rallys

[Copy link] 2/84

Posted on 2018-06-03 11:35:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it would be very nice to have an option to set the rally time on your own, as the current ofered of 5,10 minutes is very close and 1, 8 hours is very distant. It would benifit everyone, especially casual players who are now punished if they do not login in time, to be able to set rally time manually, like having still min 5 minutes and max 8 hours, but between that you could set a timer for your guild by every additional +/- 5 minutes until you'd get what suits you.

Also it would be nice to get a button, when the rally is full, to be able to send it before the timer ends or simply then leaving till the timer runs out as is now.

Additionally I find it very ackward that if you set a longer rally yourself, that during this time you can not add more of your own troops to the rally and only use the ones you have used to start the rally. So it would be nice to improve this as well, as while your guild mates can gather and add in troops till the very end, you are punished by being the one who helped set up the rally, as you can't gather and then send in the rest of your troops.

Thank you for listening.

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-04 22:33:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with being able to start the rally either when the rally is full or at any point of the rally at the rally leader's discretion.

I also think 15, 20, and 30 minute rallies should be an option.

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-07 18:10:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah, this is not a bad idea.  I like it.

Signature
Nill