Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 825

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Why IGG allows this

[Copy link] 3/108

Posted on 2018-05-16 14:11:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

Always people get attacked by players wich have like 10 or 100 times more might than the weakest player this is so stupid. Why does IGG do not put a limit here for more fairness?

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-16 15:37:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Lords Mobile is a war-based strategy game. Even in the old days those who were much weaker were either conquered or made an alliance with. Restricting users would take the strategy out of the game and

1) Not allow players to empty their alts
2) Not allow guild banks to be robbed
and cause other problems

This would also make a seclusion of the game and prove to be unfair to older players who have had to grow up in this environment and play using both strategy and skill. This means that technically this update wouldn't be "fair"

If you don't want to be attacked then remember:
Stay sheltered and shielded! Or rein and garrison your troops to a shielded guild mate

:)

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2018-05-16 16:01:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am very new.  I joined the game last night.  Around me new castles that had no shields were on fire.  Level twos and up.  Larger castles were doing it.  I guess that is war.  I did not like what I had seen, but this is a war game.  This is what we signed up for, but still it did look unfair.  I agree with those words.

Signature
Sister
Posted on 2018-05-16 17:46:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

oh boy, you have no idea what's waiting for you ahead. I suggest you check out beginners guide on youtube and set your talents right. And yes the weaker ones will always be at the mercy of the stronger ones but that's just how the game works. You'll do fine if you play smart and eventually you'll get stronger too.

Signature