Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1389

Moderator: July0714Rider016

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Suggestion] "Global market suggestion".

[Copy link] 8/549

Posted on 2018-05-02 20:10:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

First:
The main thing in MMO is auditory. If you have much people now - than much more will come later. More people = more competition. More competition = more interest = more ideas for donating.
So the main idea of MMO is to maintain stable auditory, which will genereate interest. Its simple.
LM is the game where F2P players are the subjects to be "farmed" by P2P players. This is a constant. 
More F2P players you have - more P2P players have places for action. 
If F2P players leave, P2P players start burn each other and then leave game(sell account or just permament leave) just because they loose interest.
So - we need to keep our F2P auditory alive to grow P2P too. 

Second:
Many activities are going such as: account sharing, account selling, resource selling etc.
No way you can and have to do with this. Nearly 1/4 of all china strongest accounts are sold and purchased.
And china players purchase resources from farm guilds. It is all facts. 

Third: 
F2P player will spend 10-20х more time on this game than P2P player. F2P players more actively farm monsters, "press hands" and do other things. You need them to make game run.

Combining all this conclusions I have a sugesstion on how to greatly increase game popularity and playability.

You have to maintain a big common open market with no fixed prices. Here the players will have ability to sell anything for diamonds. This will result in:
1. P2P player will purchase more diamonds on the store to change them for resources or crystalls. 
2. Player(it is mostly rich China) will have no need to make money transfer using WeChat or other payment system to other player for purchasing resources. And all this activity will be concentrated around ingame features istead of outgame deals.
3. F2P players will regain interest, because they will receive an access to the P2P stuff, thus will have to work very hard.
4. Account transfer can be the feature of the game.

Additionally: Nothing will change to the game. Players are selling resources and accounts now and will continie doing so. By making such "free market" you will not change anything, thus will take control on such activity, make this actions to be more siple, quick and secure. Even more - P2P players will receive addional motivation to purchase diamonds to have them in store for the needs.

I have additional ideas from different game experience. You can freely contact me for furter conversation.
Thanks.

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-03 08:28:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Very interesting concept. I would personally stop spending real money if the free market was implemented.

If the game can introduce a market where diamonds/gems as a currency can be traded rather than restricted, it will open up to a much more dynamic environment. The downfall is that in general, fewer players will be willing to spend money as there is content or items restricted to those who spend real money. F2P will be happier with a market were diamonds and gems can be exchanged, but the demand for it will be significantly higher. This will increase the overall value of real currency in the game. Thus, those spending real currency will have increased benefits than they currently do. The game will take a significant shift towards the mentality of "pay to win" rather than being able to compete as an underdog with a F2P account. Or so this is one theory... one that has unfolded many times over. 

The best model and most effective model I've seen with an item mall is restricting it to cosmetics only. Spending real money will give you cosmetic gain rather than combat or advancement gains. However, it is a bit too late for LM to switch to such a model being so far in.

Signature
The world can use a little more positivity, share yours!
Posted on 2018-05-03 13:17:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

Honestly I think the biggest downfall of this game is the greed. As being a p2p person, there has been times I feel like I'm just pissing money away. I dont feel like this game has long term users in mind vs cash grabbing from someone.

I think the best thing this game could do is lower the cost of what I can get with gems. Comparing gem costs and guild coin costs for one.

Relocator costs should be dropped to 1000 gems or something more reasonable. There has been a couple times where I have to buy a $5 pack just to relo back to hive. Which again is great for a quick cash grab.

But overtime I'll spend more, but I've been spending a lot less on the game as I'm losing interest in the game. But I'm only losing interest in the game because of how "far" a dollar gets me.

Also one thing that needs to be adjusted is shield costs with gems. How insane it is to buy anything more than a 1 day shield. The price jumps up? Wtf

Tl/dr would like to see my money spent go farther than it does. Lower relo and shield costs.

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-03 13:19:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Also being able to gift from your bag. I really want this option, so I can gift members of my guild stuff in my bag I dont need or want.

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-03 14:23:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

I know exactly what will happen, if this option will be realized. You can freely check me if they do.

1. First sell-orders will cost some...
2. Than market will downfall the cost of resources (or what players will place on it). Downfall greatly to the level than it cannot be lower cause f2p players will loose interest in farmin on so low income. 
3. The black-market(it surely exists and china purchase resources for their guilds here) will be fully kicked out of game. As the new-market prices will be lower and deals will be secure.
4. The P2P players will not stop donating game as it will be too boring to gather resources... 
5. You think P2P will stop purchasing resources that in "action packs"? heh... real china players not purchase it. They have black-market proposals that are 10 times more interesting. 
6. Many F2P players will return to game. They will see that you still cannot reach the power of P2P. Thus concentrating on some P2P hero or stuff you still can long farm and get it. Thus not affecting the main balance it still will attract more people to game.

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-02 17:20:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Approx week ago a china member from ZKN Guild purchased a billions of resources from fermers-guild. It was a war preparation because T4 are too expensive even for china players. Especially when you loose it much.

If the ingame-trade option for diamonds will exist - it will be more easy to make such deals.

Now it works in this way: 
1. A one player in chats and dyplomacy boards announce his goods(resources mostly gold)
2. Someone want to purchase.
3. They contact each other by wechat
4. Screenshots
5. Make a deal.
6. real money transfer.
7. Castle full of resources teleported and opened shiled, or join guild and starts giving it.

I suggest yo make this proces the ingame feature. 
1. Global diamond marked.
2. Ingame deals
3. Secure.
4. No real money transfer.

Conclusion: the same result but cheaper, faster, better.

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-02 19:05:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Interesting idea, but it simply cannot be implemented due to Apple's App Store Review Guidelines.

According to §3.1.1

• Apps should not directly or indirectly enable gifting of in-app purchase content, features, or consumable items to others.

Now, in my opinion, Lords already breaks this rule, as I can gift you bravehearts, even though you should be (according to Apple) buying the packs for them.
Therefore, I find it hard to believe they would be so egregious as to implement a system that would further this tenfold.

--

In regards to your second point, most of what you listed is against ToS, so I don't know if I can discuss it here : (

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-03 04:13:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok. Therefore I was not learning about Apple and Google policies. Not even interested in it. People who want - always find a way to do what they want. And I do so.

You can freely check the youtube - china massively buy/sell accounts, resources, items. And we do so, thus not as massively. 

So I can't see any way this will change. As It is normal. And it is usual.

I dont want to discuss other projetcs where this function is impemented. I think anyone who is coomon with "MMO world" already understand where to look for the example.

If some rules break things that are normal and ususal for people - than people ignore this rules and seek ways. So let it be as it is now. Maybe in future something will change. 

But I can give you a suggestion how easily avoid breaking rules in this situation.
Very easy way.

You just can have 2 types of program. Like it is now, thus little expanded.
1. The application that runs under Google and Apple - have no market.
2. If one want to open market he is suggested to download other application (the one with diamonds)
3. In this other application market exists. You play the same world. But use non google or apple login. Just e-mail+password or facebook(like it is now).

As you can see - in this way you do not break any policies of google and apple.
Even any mid-qualified lawyer will easily overthrow any of such claims in court... if happens... as actually in this situation player downloaded app not from apple or google store, thus was not accepting "R&T".

Only one thing - players have to enable app-install from other sources. On android it is easy. On apple is a problem. Not for me thought... for some people - yes.

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-03 05:54:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok. Therefore I was not learning about Apple and Google policies. Not even interested in it. People who want - always find a way to do what they want. And I do so.
This is not a good way to look at the situation. If IGG disobeys rules they are compelled to uphold, it could mean disaster for the game as a whole (i.e. barred from the App/Play Store, and a tarnished reputation for The Company as a whole)
You can freely check the youtube - china massively buy/sell accounts, resources, items. And we do so, thus not as massively. 
I promise you, this is much more rampant than you probably imagine, and is done a lot more equally amongst the different player bases than you make it seem.
It's all against IGG's ToS, so you should never do it, as it could get your account banned, but if you look at Baron or Emperor battles, I can almost guarantee that not a single person there has not partook in something similar. 
Don't get me wrong, IGG has a lot to benefit from it. No one wants dead maxed castles lying around. It looks bad to the community. Just look at the #1 might in the game.

IGG doesn't lose a penny from pack loading, and I'd be surprised if they've never been in on some of the dealings that go on. How else would you have gift level 60+ guilds?

According to my preliminary cost estimations, a full gold Champ set will average 465 packs. That's just under $30,000 if you buy for $60/pack. Just for one set of gear. No jewels, heroes, etc.

Second-hand Champ accounts w/o 11ks are valued at around 10-15k at the moment. Fully maxed accounts are 3-4x that.
Therefore, if you were a potential buyer, it's obvious which you'd prefer.
And these are also the players that will continue to support IGG with their purchases, so why would IGG mind that?

The reason you see these as being Chinese player base driven, is due to the fact that they are the ones that go around posting on Diplo Boards, whereas you usually need to know a guy that knows a guy for English ones

You're right. This won't change, and that's in IGG's interest. This black market generates a lot of revenue for them, and Apple/Google are the only ones losing anything (they take a 30% cut from sales - thats why Amazon Coins are maxed at 25% off - so Amazon can still make some money - IGG still receive the full amount from pack loading etc.)
I dont want to discuss other projetcs where this function is impemented. I think anyone who is coomon with "MMO world" already understand where to look for the example.
True, but the App Store isn't Steam. There's no mobile game (to my knowledge) with such a marketplace, as it's simply not allowed. If it was, someone would have done it by now.
You just can have 2 types of program. Like it is now, thus little expanded.
1. The application that runs under Google and Apple - have no market.
2. If one want to open market he is suggested to download other application (the one with diamonds)

3. In this other application market exists. You play the same world. But use non google or apple login. Just e-mail+password or facebook(like it is now).
Lords is one of the top games in the world. Why would they so brazenly tarnish their reputation with such large, empowering companies, whose help they most-definitely want in every way, shape, and form?
Even with Amazon, it still runs through Google in some capacity, and IGG has a long working-relationship with the company, as Lords is hosted on Amazon Cloud.

I hate to be so pessimistic, but what you're asking is for IGG to give the finger to those that keep them available to us, the consumer, all so that The Company can lose an unimaginable amount of revenue. 

I simply do not see any incentive for them to implement such a feature.

Signature