Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 587

Moderator: July0714

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Guild System

[Copy link] 2/37

Posted on 2018-04-14 09:17:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello Game devs,

I'm hoping that you're going to reply on this one so I can know you're response if it's good or not, without further do I'm going to start my suggestion.

The guild system is very simple, you're just going to help and you earn Guild coins, rally with your ally to defeat enemy turfs or defend your turf, rally to darknest and wonders, getting gifts if yoiur guild mates killed monster and donate supplies, and that's it. I'm not saying it's not good but I think it's better if you add more like,

GUILD TECHNOLOGY
Adding technology means decreasing the time to wait or make your army more powerful. 
You should add things like:
1. Additional limit to the guild coins, getting stucked in 40,000 a day feels like millennia.
2. Additional time in helping guild members, it will be better if you put this thing so that we can progress faster.
3 Guild Headquarters, wherein it has a range if you're in the range of it you're going to get buffs like increase attack, defence, resource gathering, attack bonus in attacking
 monsters, but it can be attacked by other guild, also upgradable like castles.
4. Guild farm wherein we can create our own tile resources but when it depletes we have to build again,
5.Massive shield where in the guild master can activates it through Guild HQ  and every player within the ranage of the guild headquarters will be shielded but the other guild can attack the Guildheadquarters.

I hope developers can read this thread, also Lords and Ladies 
Can you give me your thoughts about my suggestion?

Signature
Holy
Posted on 2018-04-14 09:26:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Interesting suggestion although I have a few questions regarding your post..

1) Who would pay for the massive shields
2) If a shield is activated what happens to previous shields put out by individual members?
3) Can anyone step in and out of the shield
4) Does it cover a specific turf as that could result in whole maps being under shield!
4) If someone activates battle fury what happens to the shield? It is unfair to keep it going for that member if until fury calms down. Should they be allowed access back into the shield?

Message me as I'd love to talk regarding theory for this idea
Enjoy your day :angel:

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2018-04-14 14:31:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

I personally like the idea of a Guild Technology system designed to help the applicable guild. However, with this, there are many challenges. The overview you provided is a foundation that can be built on. However, there are many intricacies that are not being addressed such as the issues with the shield presented by Rider016. Some additional questions:

- Would the guild technology be applied to all guilds, are there any limitations?
- Location of guild HQ, if you have to fight for the location, does this not provide a larger advantage to the established guilds? Currently, we see many of the strong guilds' clusters to be located near the base or around the forts. By setting up an HQ near it, does this not give them an extra hand in War of Wonders or more dominance over the level 5 resource tiles? If the location is predetermined, how would the system make it fair?

The idea is great if your thought process is along the lines of having extra bonous', but the key thing to keep in mind is something that is implemented needs to be balanced. At the end of the day, you want to encourage more guilds rather than everyone flooding to the larger and established guilds.

Signature
The world can use a little more positivity, share yours!