Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1491

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] compensation - a lot of money

[Copy link] 3/314

Posted on 2018-04-14 02:17:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

why always same shit you give to us when this trouble happen?

everyone around the world try to wake up at this time, just because want to enjoy the game in the middle of kvk. and always stuck in problem, different problem but always in starting of kvk.

you guys already get a lot of money from rich guys in this game, why not build perfect server or backup system for this game. you guys is stupid and never learn from past.

i dont ask for free gifts or compensation, try to fix this problem faster i hate when you waste my 1.30 hours.

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-14 02:24:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

The frustration is understandable and warranted indeed.

However, keep in mind that there is no such thing as perfection, especially when it comes to technology. It's sad and disappointing, there's not much that we can do other than to brave the storm and hopefully, it doesn't have too big of a negative impact.

I believe compensation should be a given for losses that people incur due to the errors. This is on top of the necessity to rectify the errors.

Signature
The world can use a little more positivity, share yours!
Posted on 2018-04-14 03:48:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

We are sorry for your problem and I would like to say that not everything is perfect. Most players prefer gems when problems are fixed as it is harder to obtain and more useful. Hopefully once there is an equivalent prize it will be used.

Hope that helps with your frustration! :heart:

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2018-04-14 08:53:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello Good day

After each maintenance they're giving away [600 gems] [60 minute training speed times 4] and recently they gave away 60 minutes training speed times 24, by that they already paid your one and half hour five times, FIVE TIMES,
If maintenance takes to long it means that the problem is big, if they rush that thing maybe more problems will pop up, would you rather have ten times maintenance per day ?

Signature
Holy