Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1491

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Level restrictions

[Copy link] 6/522

Posted on 2018-04-12 20:35:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi guys,
I come from kingdom #281 we are new and still protected so life is generally pretty peaceful, except for thing thing.... Our castle walls are always around 10% and our armies/heroes are always sheltered and our resources heavily monitored... Why? Because we have a few sad seeds who have reached level 60/25/233million might and use it to crush level 17 and higher castles leaving them leaderless or buying gold to satisfy 40 billion $ ransoms I know this is a pvp game and igg intended it to be an honor bound system, but that is failing... We alone lost 10 players this week, quit the game forever, because these high level players/bullies make it possible to level up which is the whole point of the game, when our kingdom opens up and we only have low level guilds we won't be able to complete. So I offer a simple solution used by the majority of online games... If there is a level difference of +/-5 the attack button should be disabled. A very very simple code change that will make harassment and bullying non existant in this game.

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-13 02:35:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

What did you think the migration scroll was for? If you don't like the kingdom then just plan your migration of new kingdom.

Signature
Nothing else can replace the trust from others which was given to you.
Posted on 2018-04-13 09:14:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

I understand your problem but this is a strategy game where it is key to grow using strategy and making alliances and naps. Each kingdom has their bullies but whether you grow yourself and develop a strategy to keep them away you yourself when a higher might will do the same. Kill or be killed.

~ Try shield and shelter
~ Join a good guild
~ Move to a good kingdom such as those newly exposed

Keep playing and you'll get there! :heart:

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2018-04-14 12:00:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

I strongly agree with you, that's what happened to us in kingdom 310 but we're fine now, Chinese are the current overlord and they're so bully

Signature
Holy
Posted on 2018-04-19 00:54:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

I compare this game to the real life. Very much similar except for a shield

Signature
$@#@*
Posted on 2018-04-19 03:14:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

There seems to be a lot of these types of posts on the forum... 

As stated above:

Shelter your troops
Keep resources within your vault limit (keep resources in your bag unless needed)
Use shields
Have enough beds to cover your wounded

and above all else, do not pay ramson - this will just open you up for another raid because they know your pay the fee.

Signature
FaLLeN ApPLe
Posted on 2018-04-19 10:26:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Just an FYI, every bully has its bullies in this game. It doesn't matter that he's an 150 mil might or 1.5 bil might. They can always be taken down. Your best line of defense is the shield. Always shield, shelter, fake rally whatever you can't hide. Try to make yourself as less of an attractive target as you can. You'll see that no one will hit you if they get a scout report on you and see that you have sheltered troops and almost  0 resources that they can get.

Signature