Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Elite Trainer] How to get Rank 1 in Solo or Hell Event

[Copy link] 3/2562

Posted on 2016-05-07 14:39:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

How to get Rank 1 in Solo or Hell Event

1. Check the the total value points and remaining time for the event to achieve

2. You should have a lot of resources to prepare, speedups, extra gems, ask for guild-mates to help you before doing an event

3. You need first to fillup the progress bar(complete the 1st up-to 3rd phase). 
It will depends on the source what you're going to do to get those points

4. Now It's completed, you still need to upgrade, train, or do some research more to get the Rank 1. Note that you're not the only one who's doing this, you must be the highest points among other players who participated this event.

5. I know its difficult to achieve rank 1 and you need a lot of resources & gems so you might need to prepare before doing this to achieve the rank 1

I hope you enjoy my simple experience and instructions~ Have fun!

IGN: BurninggGG
IGG Id: 314899497

Signature
Posted on 2016-05-07 15:16:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

Just complete the task that been given such as training troops,research or building but always make sure to check on both event to make sure which task that u should do. . ,

IGGID : 322499748

Signature
QuinnJoker
Posted on 2016-05-07 19:11:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

OK I got it

Signature
Posted on 2016-05-12 18:02:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi thanks for passing by, yes you need to complete the specific task and fill up the 3rd last bar to be eligible as a high ranker. You need to make sure to prepare all resources you need and estimate if you can do it before taking this Solo & hell event.

Signature