So I decided to make the little guide mostly for players who are new to the game and didn't have a KvK OR KvKvK yet so they would know what to expect.
The first thing you would notice and where you would have questions regarding out subject would be your Economy Reseach Tree.
1. Gem Harvesting
- The Gem Harvesting Research is to increase the speed if your "gem gathering\gem mineing".
- The higher the research the faster you can finish up Gem Loads and enjoy free gems
- I've attached two screenshots below so you can see the exact research you need to do for this and the percentage per level.
A. Gem Harvesting Research
B. Percentage per Level
2. KvK and KvKvK = Gem Loads
- Gem Loads only appear once KvK or KvKvK is over
- The Winning Kingdom gets Lvl 1. to Lvl. 5 Gem Loads
- The Loosing Kingdom(s) get Lvl 1 and Lvl 2 Gem Loads only
3. And Finally Gem Loads
- The Gem Loads start appearing right after Kvk/KvKvK end and these appear every 6 hours for a period of 24 hours.
- Gem Loads work the same as any other Rss tile however the graphics are much cooler when you gather these.
- Gems per Gemload Level:
Lvl. 1 Gem Load: 10 Gems
Lvl. 2 Gem Load: 50 Gems
Lvl. 3 Gem Load: 100 Gems
Lvl. 4 Gem Load: 200 Gems
Lvl. 5 Gem Load: 500 Gems
a. Gem Loads on the Map:
b. Gem Harvesting
IGG ID: 397952299
Hope the above helps
No offense but this research is practically useless, 1st it wastes time, 2nd where you might have free time to use it, just kidding almost every research is more useful but if they do they will know where it is and what it does ;P
GemLode research is a Total waste of time as explained by Dareyoutry above - tiny percentage gains in time are so typical of the whole Research caper in Lords Mobile.
How unrealistic can you get.
9 seconds to harvest 1 Gem means that typically the times required are:
Level 1 - 90 seconds
Level 2 - 8 minutes
Level 3 - 15 minutes
Level 4 - 30 minutes
Level 5 - 1 hour 15 minutes
Levels 1-3 are basically a waste of time for what you get in return
so it is best to just go for Level 4's & Level 5's
It would be good to know when to expect those to actually appear.
From what I can gather there are 4 GemLode Sessions that appear after KvK ends.
The starts are timed to coincide with Gem Payouts in the Colosseum but last for a full 6 hours ie 2 full Arena Sessions.
So when to expect the 1st appearance of Level 4's?
The fact is that they sometimes appear in the first hour of the second 6 hour Session.
And, contrarily, it is best to clear 1's and 2's so that the area they occupy can be repopulated by 4's and 5's
The one thing that is guaranteed is that, in the end, you are going to be disappointed by the total amount of Gems you have acquired.
It will be a pittance.
IGG ID: 322993552
Hi, I'm still new to the game and I'm struggling to keep up with my guildmates and they always want to share their gems with me but we don't know how to do it. Do you know how to share gems among guildmates?