Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 229

Create Thread

[Elite Trainer] Newbie Guide - Gem Lodes and Gem Harvesting

[Copy link] 4/2207

Posted on 2017-07-27 06:54:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi all,

So I decided to make the little guide mostly for players who are new to the game and didn't have a KvK OR KvKvK yet so they would know what to expect.

The first thing you would notice and where you would have questions regarding out subject would be your Economy Reseach Tree.

1. Gem Harvesting

- The Gem Harvesting Research is to increase the speed if your "gem gathering\gem mineing". 
- The higher the research the faster you can finish up Gem Loads and enjoy free gems :) 
- I've attached two screenshots below so you can see the exact research you need to do for this and the percentage per level. 

A. Gem Harvesting Research

B. Percentage per Level

2. KvK and KvKvK = Gem Loads

- Gem Loads only appear once KvK or KvKvK is over
- The Winning Kingdom gets Lvl 1. to Lvl. 5 Gem Loads 
- The Loosing Kingdom(s) get Lvl 1 and Lvl 2 Gem Loads only

3. And Finally Gem Loads

- The Gem Loads start appearing right after Kvk/KvKvK end and these appear every 6 hours for a period of 24 hours.
- Gem Loads work the same as any other Rss tile however the graphics are much cooler when you gather these. 
- Gems per Gemload Level: 
Lvl. 1 Gem Load: 10 Gems
Lvl. 2 Gem Load: 50 Gems
Lvl. 3 Gem Load: 100 Gems
Lvl. 4 Gem Load: 200 Gems
Lvl. 5 Gem Load: 500 Gems

a. Gem Loads on the Map:

b. Gem Harvesting

IGG ID: 397952299

Hope the above helps :) 

Posted on 2017-07-27 12:14:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

No offense but this research is practically useless, 1st it wastes time, 2nd where you might have free time to use it, just kidding almost every research is more useful but if they do they will know where it is and what it does ;P

Posted on 2017-07-28 00:28:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi Dareyoutry,

Thanks for reading my post and thanks for the reply!

I never said it's a useful research :) I just said that with this research you can get the gather time down for Gem Loads. 

Posted on 2018-02-20 02:57:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

Why they apear gem loads when not kvk ?

Posted on 2018-02-21 02:59:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi there,

That was an event.

Please make sure to click on the event icon in the gem to view all events. However this is now over. It was for two dates I think 17 and 20 Feb.