Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 199

Total:#1

Create Thread

[Elite Trainer] Construction & Research - Defense Tree Research Guide

[Copy link] 0/611

Posted on 2017-05-02 02:44:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Construction & Research - Defense Tree Research Guide

Hi all,

I've made the below guide so everyone can see what you can find in the Defense Research Tree and how this will work along the road to glory!

We will separate the Defense Tree into 4 categories - please see screenshots below and more info.

Think of the Defense tree as a "Troop" tree that always stays in your castle. This is also very similar to troops as the defensive buildings are also broken down by 4 tier's (same as troops).

Let's get started.

1. Trap Crafting

- You have to doth first research to be able to start crafting traps, with this you will unlock the Tier 1 traps. 
- Also, below the Tier 1 Traps you have 3 other research options to have even stronger traps: Defense, Power, Durability. (defense, attack, health)

2. Wall Strength I

- Let's not forget about the wall strength, the higher your castles wall strength - the harder for your enemies to bring it down. It will take you a lot of time to get a decent amount of wall strength - and might not worth the efforts early in the game so I'd suggest leaving this for later on. 
- It also unlocks the tier 2 Traps.
- This means you will have to wait until your tier 1 traps get destroyed (the ones you built, or use gems to destroy them quicker) and start building tier 2 traps you so have a better defense.

3. Wall Strength II

- Unlocks a higher wall strength, again a lot of research - better leave it for later.
- It also unlocks the tier 3 Traps.
- This means you will have to wait until your tier 2 traps get destroyed (the ones you built, or use gems to destroy them quicker) and start building tier 3 traps you so have a better defense.

4. Wall Strength III

- Unlocks a higher wall strength, again a lot of research - better leave it for later.
- It also unlocks the tier 4 Traps.
- This means you will have to wait until your tier 3 traps get destroyed (the ones you built, or use gems to destroy them quicker) and start building tier 4 traps you so have a better defense.

Once you decide to fully max your wall defenses I would also advise catching up on Upgraded Defenses Research tree. Traps take a lot of time to build and you will be able to reduce the time there, also the wall durability and other good researches can be done there. 

Hope the above helps and gives a good overview across the Defense Research Tree.

Have a great one!
Rai

IGG ID: 397952299

Signature