Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 300

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Elite Trainer] Newbie Guide.How to use speed ups(interesting)

[Copy link] 1/1137

Posted on 2017-04-03 09:38:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

First of all those speed ups are obtained by:
1.Buying them with gems
2.Hit (and hit HARD) monsters if you want..you can kill them i dont mind at all
3.Unbox crates from guild gifts
4.Events
5.Labyrinth
6.Mystery box
7.Cargo ship

so..now that we know this we can go further:

1.The BEST choice you can take is to use all speed ups only but ONLY on RESEARCH, because it is the most important part in growing your might which will help you get more and more rewards based on how much is upgraded your research tree.
It doesn't matter which one you choose..all of them are good and useful ! but I can suggest you to pick a big part from ARMY or HUNTER MONSTERS trees.
Those will bring you great rewards once you upgraded them to the minimum.

2.You can obtain GEMS!! its true bro..you really can,you just need to use the speed ups at a specified time(whats this?)This is because of the SOLO,CHALLENGE and HELL events.
So everything you have to do if you want to get GEMS and more speed ups is to use the speed ups(lol it sounds weird..but is true)

3.Now another thing about speed ups is that you should use them based on how many resources you have.So if you dont have many or nothing you shouldn't use speed ups,just wait quietly until you save some resources and then you will use speed ups in row on research, getting the rewards I was talking about above.

Most of the people I was talking with they chose to keep really many speed ups to get radical grow of might..well this will not give you more might :p so its up to you if you Save them or Use them slowly getting all SOLO,CHALLENGE and HELL events rank 3.

Choose wisely,have a great day .

Igg id: 379981981
Kingdom: 73 Jatol
name: AlexJ22Ro

Signature
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lords Mobile Is Love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Posted on 2017-04-03 13:00:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Good info it going to be helpful.

Signature
Babygirl