Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 149

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Elite Trainer] Newbie Guide: what do I build and upgrade?

[Copy link] 9/753

Posted on 2017-04-01 09:42:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello everyone!

A common question I get from new players in my pretty new kingdom is what should I build and what is the priority of upgrades?

The answer is basically manors

What we need at the beginning is 1-2 Barracks, 1-2 Infirmaries and many manors!

The justification and variance between 1 or 2 is based on your play style. A low level has a limit to how many troops they can hold based on their castle level.

In the event you get attacked, you will only have 20k-40k troops maybe injured so if you're not attacking or you're safe in a hive (big guild group of people), then you'll never need more than 1 in the beginning!

So why manors? It's because you increase your troop training speed as well as gold production!

Each upgrade allows you 0.5% more training speed, so if you have 9 manors at rank 10, that's a 45% boost!

Manors > infirmary/ barrack summary
This translates back to why your barrack amount is proportional to your real life situation. If you play hourly, then this benefits you more so due to the quick nature of troop production and only needing 1 barrack. If you sleep for 6+ hours or log in very rarely, then having more barracks is more optimal due to requiring more troop availability and less training time!

What you should prioritise building otherwise is your academy for the research speed boost!

Research is vital to unlocking many critical things in the game such as higher level troops, skills, affinity boosts and gathering boosts. Research can take hours, days and weeks at higher levels so any research speed boost is a great asset to your play style of the game!

Building what is necessary for your castle upgrades would be the priority below that! 

The requirements change and vary level to level, sometimes you need a workshop, sometimes you need a castle wall. It is up to you whether to follow the recommended guideline as you get quests for might and other goodies but streamlining your castle upgrades & academy will allow you more troops more quickly!

Hope you learnt something from this guide & best wishes in game! :)

IGG ID: 404362446

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-07 02:53:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi there, thank you so much for your Guide. You will receive your reward within 24 hours!

Signature
Lords Mobile
Posted on 2017-04-07 06:18:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is absolutely disastrous advice.  Manors are absolutely without merit until you can build them all at a high level.

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-07 08:01:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't think the admins are even reading the guides anymore...just throwing gems away willy nilly to anyone that posts...what a mess

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-07 10:06:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yep it's a lottery, any old rubbish is considered "elite"

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-07 10:55:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

Omg please follow this guide, I will love cleaning up hundreds of thousands of 'dead' troops during KvK.  This is rubbish advice.

Signature
Used to have 9 alt accounts but lost access to most, I want to cry  T_T
Posted on 2017-04-11 01:44:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks! Appreciate the feedback despite the negative ones below :)

I'm from a new kingdom where migration isn't even an option for several months(no KvK) ahead so it may have different situations to the old players above and it's nice know the admin staff have recognised it!

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-11 03:09:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

Free to play strategy is between 200k infirmary beds to 600k beds.  Anything less is going to leave you with nothing after a single attack.  The moment a Pay to Play player comes along and hits you, you will be left with ONLY 80k troops, which does NOTHING.

Signature
Used to have 9 alt accounts but lost access to most, I want to cry  T_T
Posted on 2017-04-11 18:55:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

The point is that you would need to destroy your buildings and waste valuable time if you will need to adjust to have more infirmaries instead of manors. Manors will help quite a bit early game but do not neglect your infirmaries. You have to think ahead to be efficient in growing.

If you forget to shelter or you are not able to because of real life stuff then you will lose a lot of troops. Depending on your play style, 7-9 infirmaries would be good because you would be training troops constantly. It would be such a waste to re-train them because they keep dying. Plus staying in a hive makes you a bigger target later on so you should also tailor fit your building composition with that in mind.

Good luck on KvK if you lack infirmaries!

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-12 05:52:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

Forget KvK/Migration etc. the person who post that only mean't that he'll enjoy visiting and cleaning you out.  

If you have infirmaries you are pretty safe when unsheltered, rss collecting, reinforcing etc. if you follow this advice you'll be at risk virtually all the time.

The only way having all manors makes any sense at all, is if you can keep shields up for a couple of months and build troops like crazy.

My guide has also just been put in this forum.  It's basically the opposite advice to this one.

Troop Buildings

Signature