Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 185

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Elite Trainer] Getting Started: How To Get Ahead with Free Heroes

[Copy link] 7/37791

Posted on 2016-11-30 03:03:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

Looking to get ahead in Lords Mobile for free? Focus on training Infantry and Cavalry troops. You can also climb the Colosseum ranks without premium Heroes. Here are suggestions from our players on how to get ahead without spending a dime.

1. Train Scarlet Bolt for your Infantry and Sage of Storms for Cavalry early on. Upgrade them to Green during the early stages of the game to unlock their Building Speed Up skills without having to level them up.
  2. Trickster also offers a similar bonus. Upgrade him to Green to boost your Research speed.
  3. To boost your Troops effectiveness, train Demon Slayer and Oath Keeper for Infantry as well as Child of light, Death Knight, Night Raven, and Rose Knight for Cavalry.  
  4. For effective Colosseum and Heroes Trial teams, send out Prima Donna, Tracker, Incinerator, and Snow Queen whenever possible. Girl power gets stuff done!

• Try to train all of the Heroes mentioned above since you need at least 10 heroes to lead your army.
  • Priority: Building > Research > Prima Donna > Child of Light > Tracker > Demon Slayer > Snow Queen > Incinerator.
  • Early on, use Child of light, Death Knight, or Oath Keeper for a tank, and switch to Child of Light or Rose Knight for later stages.

Signature
Like IGG on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/igg
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 2016-12-04 18:03:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

How do you lvl up heros to green?

Signature
Jeecr
Posted on 2016-12-07 04:50:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

What is the reason for F2P should focus on infantry and cavalry troops?

Signature
Posted on 2016-12-14 04:25:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

It could be nice to focus on Tracker and Black Crow who are two bad ass girls in coloss and have good Archer Boosts + Dk/ Rose Knight for cavalry and best tank in coloss.
Good again Cavalry/infantry account. 
Sometimes it's nice to not do like others.

Keep in mine also that if you want to rank up in coloss you'll need to use different compo depending on your opponent's team:
A magic team chosing among Incinerator/Sage of Storm/Sea Squire (heal to replace prima on atk)/Ice mage/Prima
A agility team DS/Scarlet/Tracker/Trickster/Black Crow
A strong tank team Rose Knigth/DK/Child of light.
Then you'll have different compo like 1Tank-3dps-1heal or 2tank-2dps-1heal or 1tank-4dps (I even saw a 3tanks-2dps but not enough dps usually)

All I can say is just try them out and search your best compo depending also on your rank/stuff/grade

One last thing, Ice mage and Incinerator are easy to get earlier to rank8 and good burst in coloss so have fun with them :)

Signature
#48 AW2 - Art of War
IGGID: 362635870
Iphone
Posted on 2017-04-05 12:56:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

very cool games

Signature
JTyler
Posted on 2017-04-10 12:14:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello guys enjoy the game

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-14 20:57:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

What are suggested heroes for monster hunt

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-15 09:55:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Not sure why i make posts on here and comment but i did a post with the math, it said that something like 30minutes is the best you get off if you try and get building gear up quickly,aka farmign for the pieces and better of getting the other heros that help in everything instead of them,which help in building,monster hunting and i guess a little on troops but not really

Signature