Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 97

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] How do you chose a kingdom?

[Copy link] 6/789

Posted on 2017-01-15 11:37:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

So I am new and am wondering how I chose a kingdom? Which ones a re good and which ones are dangerous? I am still learning but need help deciding.

Signature
! Running is Life Running is Fun Run Run Run!!! Just keep running Just keep running
Posted on 2017-01-15 12:29:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Even kingdoms are safe, odd are dangerous.

Signature
Posted on 2017-01-15 17:08:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

If u are starting out i would stay in the kingdom u are in until u get some might built up. K7 is peaceful most of the time and smaller guilds are usually safe there. Started in k8 and moved to k7 because of high might chinese looking for easy kills.

Signature
Posted on 2017-02-28 02:48:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

this is hard to fugyre out. your guild should scout various kingdoms. look at who is the overlords and figure out who is in war with who.
find a kingdom with guild about same sice as yourself. if you join kingdom with huge people you should become friends with them or pray they are a nice guild.

remember Hig pop=little rss and can make it harder to farm, but less likely to be attacked OL wont bother share title. can do good in KVK events, but depends on the top guilds
Low pop: little people farming, higher chanse of getting buff from OL, and in many cases you can learn alot of the basic about the game play here. going to have it tough trough KVK

Signature
Telrun
Posted on 2017-03-08 23:23:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Personally i would milk the fact when you join you will be located within a kingdom that is still under migration protection. These are definitely the safest lands to live in because high might players cannot move here until migraine protection runs out. 

You'll be playing the game with people who have all started the game around the same time as you. Which intern is good because you will all learn and grow together.

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-09 04:36:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm trying n k 24 usually Pepole are nice only a few arnt

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-28 20:44:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

I've been to several different kingdoms, and if you're not already in a kingdom that has migration restriction then I HIGHLY suggest you move to K1. Currently I'm in a guild called Q.R and it's the second best guild in the kingdom.

This kingdom is most known for it's peacefulness and if there ever is a war, it doesn't spread like wild fire. The only guilds that get attacked are the ones participating in the war. When the kingdom is in peace, YH (The top guild) acts as a guard to make sure that nobody is getting out of hand and plays dirty.

All in all, it's very well known here that you don't attack Guilded players unless they attack you first. There are other simple rules like no Rss 5 tiles, and such but it's not a big impact in life here.

Signature
K1 || Q.R || Lord Draxos

Old k9 bBQ member :( RIP