Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 105

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (Amazon)] Question: Ranking up heroes with medals

[Copy link] 2/606

Posted on 2016-12-01 09:33:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

I`d just like to know what happens to campaign-source items ( Trophies ) for heroes when ranking up using medals.
Do the items required for rank up remain intact or change according to rank?
Like when you rank up a newly-aquired hero from Rank 1 to rank 2 using medals, do the items required remain the same or they change according to his rank?
Or they remain the same but when fulfilled they just switch to a current rank item requirement list.
I hope you understand what i asked XD
P.S. When PvP-ing, do heroes act as an army unit or do their stats in campaign mode also apply as his stats and their Battle skills as abilities?
I am very new to Lords Mobile and i have tons of questions remain unasked.
Thank you for your time so much :D
See ya soon, hopefully :|

Signature
Posted on 2016-12-01 09:53:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

1) When you rank up the items required to rank up again change, they're not the same as the previous rank.

2) When you acquire enough medals you increase the heroes' grade not rank, if that's what you mean. Grade is independent to items so the items remain the same. Grade does affect your heroes' stats though, for the better of course.

3) In PvP heroes do not act as a unit. They are actually untargettable and can only be defeated when you take down their respective troop type. The damage they do however can be seen by checking their battle skills. In short, no, their stats do not apply from campaign mode but have a different function altogether.

Signature

Posted on 2016-12-01 16:35:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Actually yes, i meant on grade, sorry.
So, campaign and battle skills/stats are completely independent (Exept unlocking new abilities which require specific rank)?
I assume that very main battle skill which every single hero owns is actually its "stats", its damage, which is defined by basic squad damage, right?
I think i understand everything right now, thank you for your help :D

Signature