Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1644

Moderator: July0714Rider016

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Guide Event] GuildFest

[Copy link] 1/586

Posted on 2018-02-10 14:14:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

Is has come to my attention that the rate of good quests are awful; even in the higher ranks. I’ve enjoyed doing guildfest, I’ve always tried to do more than that is required. But during my last GuildFest it was so incredibly difficult to find anything worth while to even meet the minimum of my guild. I could say it’s my awful luck, but no one’s enjoying it-when you have 90+ people all going for the same, incredibly rare 130+ quests, it’s really awful. I’m fortunate enough to be able to be online most of GuildFest, but most people aren’t. This is a broken system that usually is more effort put in than you get out of it. When I think of an enjoyable, repetitive war game, I honestly don’t think of waiting hours-staring blanking at a timer.

Signature
Moo
Posted on 2018-02-11 06:18:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

Guild fest is a ok event that is designed arround "peace full" times afther war. i like GF, but it having timers for diffrent quests make it so you have to be active alot when taking part in it. working offshore i either have chanse to scoore good, or scoore shitty af when working...
letting people request quests that become active when logging on could be solution, but you still need to have time then when you log on that time.

if people have good ideas to help it become better i will thumbs up on it instantly hahah

Signature
Telrun [H:U]              (●´ω`●)

Line ID: Telrun