Total:#8

Create Thread

[Guide Event] Hero stages

[Copy link] 7/95235

Posted on 2016-05-07 20:40:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG ID: 319277424
IGN: NickIsDead - Kingdom 7
Topic: hero stage

I believe most of us in this game wanted the hero - rose knight so hard, it is a hero that contain army attack boost, stunning, healing, protection on allies, and tank in one herself, it is a very useful and powerful hero, indeed. But before we can obtain that hero, we must first pass through a lot of stages that will put us into a hard time, and finally even when we reach that stage we still must get full stars from it to get the medal efficiently, unless you don't mind to fight manually instead of one-click finish.

So now here's the problem, what hero line-up can we make to that stage by lv53 if we dont have any cash hero?
*Cash hero = The Big Guy, Barbarian, Petit devil.

By having cash heros actually is just to let us to get through early stages easily, but when it comes to elite-6, it will be tough even if you have those cash hero with gold rank. For example, most of the people with gold rank big guy and petit devil managed to pass elite rose knight with full stars when only they reached lv55 or more (you can ask them) and stucked in the next stage, 6-18 Prima Donna, its very rare for them to get through before that level, but if you play smart in the stage, you can pass it with full stars even without them and you're only at lv53 (or lv52, but it must be high in rank in this case, or else you'll be one hit KO before you can reach round 3) with all green and white graded hero and some of them not even rank 7, for result, I'm one of the example.

First, to make sure you can reach that stage, here is some hero that I recommend to you to train before we go into the elite-stage 6, which is:
1. Prima Donna(Rank 7) - The most powerful healer in the game.
2. Tracker(Rank 7) - She is the one of the important hero that all of us will have.
3. Demon Slayer(Rank 7) - Why him? In hero stages, you will met a fairy that will control your hero and make them hit their own allies if you didn't kill it quickly, and this hero will stop that happening.
4. Child of Light(Rank 7) - To protect Demon slayer and to get rid of rose knight's ultimate.
5. Oath Keeper(Rank 6) - To cancel most of the ultimate and passive skills from stage boss.
6. Black Crow(Rank 7) - One of the AOE damage output and armor deduction on boss.
7. Death Acher(Rank 6) - Another AOE damage output and long-ranged.
*The number is not to define the priority to train, It's just a substitution number for the hero.

Next, after you get these hero trained up, when u reach lv52, normal stage 6-1 to 6-18 will not be any problem for you. And by that, make Prima Donna, Child of light, Tracker and black crow to rank 7.

And now its time to get rid of Mighty Rose Knight.
6-3 Food Fight (Sea Squire) :  1, 2, 3, 4, 6
No challenge as you can just use heal when your hp is low.

6-6 Dreams and Lies (Trickster) : 1, 2, 4, 6, 7
First round, just all out when your skill is done and start to generate it when their amount is decreased. 
Second round, all out to the main target AFTER he heal himself for the 1st time and make sure activated Heals when hp get low.
Boss round, as the boss will come back behind of your team after this wave is cleared, use Black Crow's skills to clear creeps and Death Acher's to the boss, active heal if needed. As the boss is soft, it will death easily. Here comes to the 2nd wave, the 2nd boss will be little tougher than the first one, so use Your black crow's ultimate again to low all of their HP and stun them to generate Prima Donna's ultimate, always use tracker's ultimate to boss and death acher's as well. Cleared.

6-9 Call of the Wild (Child of Light) : 1, 2, 5, 6, 7
First round, Make Sure you Use Heals when it can be use, and use every other skills when cooldown are finish Until there is one more creep left.
Second round, Clear all the creeps behind and use heals oftenly.
Boss round, as the child of light will keep spawning, ignore it and spam every single skill to the treeman and after him will be the big child of light, make sure you heal before the bar went red. After that there will be one more big size Child after a bunch of small sized and thats the last target of yours.

And finally,
6-12 The Power of Belief (Rose Knight) : 1, 2, 4, 5, 6
First round, Do not use any other skill Until your Prima Donna is done. After that use your tracker to clear long-range creep, spam every skill you have and go in the next round with full HP and skill of the child.
Second round, stun the big one with Child of light as opening and use the crow AOE to hit the range on the left. At this moment, your prima donna will be the only target they aim, don't ask me why. Spam the heal always and dont ever let it stop. use crow and tracker as a combo attack to take down them one by one, be careful as they will heal themselves when they are low. Repeat the same thing until there is the big one left, keep Oath keeper and Child's Stun for boss round. Their stun shouldn't be use in that round anyway.
Boss round, IMMEDIATELY stun with your keeper to cancel the passive of rose knight, CLEAR the creep as fast as you can by using tracker and crow as a combo, keep the stun until you saw rose knight jump with the light of the ulti, IMMEDIATELY cancel it again by child's stun. Repeat the same movement until the creeps are totally wipe off, keep the stun only for when the rose knight's ulti is going to be activate, heal everytime when getting low in any situation.

And finally, that is a 3-star play for every Stages in list. Thanks for watching this guide till the end, hope that will help you in the road of getting rose knight.

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-04 00:56:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey. I have all of the heroes with 7th rank, most of them have 3 items, but I just cannot clear that frickin 6-6... My prima donna dies in the first wave...

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-10 05:18:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi there, thanks for your Guide. We will send you a reward of 2,000 Gems within 24 hours!

Signature
Lords Mobile
Posted on 2017-03-27 09:22:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you very much  for the guide :)

Signature
Posted on 2017-03-27 11:02:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

what is your ranking for 6-18 stage on Elite?

I cannot get passed the 3rd round is rough and somehow they end up killing all my people.

I have 3 blue and 2 purple people so it is not from lack of builds and all level 58

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-03 21:04:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

This worked for me when my hero's made it to rank 7. They were already blue from medals. I did this at level 53.

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-11 09:13:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm stuck on 6-9

lvl 52 all rank 7
Black Crow and oath keeper are blue
Prima, tracker, and death Hunter are green

My prima gets 2 heals off but then gets stunned and dies before she can use the third heal

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-05 14:34:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

Lvl52 can beat the elite rose stage f2p you know

Signature