Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1350

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Guide Event] Guide for the smoothest experience

[Copy link] 4/477

Posted on 2017-05-09 05:40:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

First things first I'm just voicing my own personal opinion, however this strategy works well for me.

1. You only need 1 Barrack...do about half and half on the Manors and Infirmaries
2. Research is golden...research all defense and military first...ESPECIALLY WALLS!!!
3. Use tier 1 troops in your armies at all times...even when you are t3 or t4...they make incredible meat shields and will save your expensive troops
4. Free to play important troops....Tracker, Death Slayer, Trickster, Death Knight, Prima Donna, Incinarator, Black Crow, Child of Light, Shade, Rose Knight
5. Always keep something Upgrading/Researching...this is your main source of might and will win you battles
6. Save your holy stars for bulk uses
7. Focus on getting medals for your heros you use the most first and your leader
8. Enjoy the game and learn more from your guildmates and friends...don't steal monsters from other guilds, it will start wars...grow strong and make your own review one day for all the new people that are constantly joining!

Hope you all liked the review and agree with it...feel free to add any additional comments.  There may have been somethings I've left out or maybe something I haven't learned yet so I would love to hear some feedback

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-09 12:00:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

You should try the monster hunting tree and get to level 4 monsters and all the way down to the increase energy level (right before level 5). Get it all to level 9 and it will be the best thing you would ever research.

It gives are 6-10 relocators, 8000-12000 gems and 10-16 days of speed ups every month. Just hitting monsters... You can actually do your military and whatever research you want a lot faster because of all the free stuff it gives you. This is the first thing you should research on!

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-09 12:23:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

Research on walls is absolutely the last thing you'll ever want to work on. There's no good reason at all to work on your wall.

Signature

Posted on 2017-05-09 17:08:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Walls against an experienced person are useless unless you can max them,aka t4 unlockable stage pretty much (academy 25),2 barracks if you gem troops will cost you less gems,make sure to have the rss first that costs way too many gems,holy stars also I'd say once every week you'll be left with 30% to beat when you use the daily use every day,3x and a chance at gem boss to win or get some nice gems whilst at it

Signature
Posted on 2017-05-10 01:57:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

I personally would not neglect gathering either. You can get about 100% army boost from gathering mats. At higher levels you will need resources, if you are a free player, getting 150m gold to research ONLY level 9 army boosts is quite a lot. Better start making those tradeship trades in time with the resources you gathered. Gathering is also good for guildfest or solo war events.

Signature