Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1307

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Guide Event] Newbie Guide - How to sustain 24/7 shielding

Close [Copy link] 13/803

Posted on 2017-04-04 13:22:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

How to sustain 24/7 Shields

A number of people have been asking about how to sustain 24/7 shields. I can say that it is definitely possible but it does take a little work to get it.

The most important piece of the puzzle is the treasure trove. Unlock this feature as early in the game as you possibly can. Then, use the 30-day deposit for maximum investment returns.

You will need to level up the treasure trove to reach a payout of 30k gems. 30k gems is needed to sustain a 1 month duration of 24hr shields, as each 24hr shield costs 1k gems. Since the deposit term is 30 days the idea is to create a perpetual system that shields you for 30 days until you receive your investment returns.

My trove is currently lvl 7. This allows a max deposit of 15k gems with 85% base interest and a 7% bonus interest. This would yield a return of 15k * 1.92 = 28,800 gems.

Slightly under the 30k gems I was hoping for.
With research of max deposit (under army leadership) you can increase your max deposit amount. I currently have max deposit lvl 5 which allows an additional 1800 gems to be invested.
So my total is now 16,800 * 1.92 = 32,256 gems, per 30 days.

So at the end of every month, I want to have 30k gems + 16,800 = 46,800 gems available to be able to shield for the entire month, while maintaining the perpetual investment.

46k gems is the magic number I need every month end with my current trove and research level!!!

The faster u level up your trove and research max deposit the closer u will be to sustaining 24/7 shields.

The reason I use 24hr shields compared to other shields is because it's the cheapest and most effective option (unless you plan to go on long vacations). I regularly refresh my shields at the same time each day, just before I go to bed.

To protect yourself in the meantime, I would use sheltering, and reinforce other members that are constantly shielded. Build up your stash of gems with the coliseum, monster hunts, guild fest/kvk, maintenance, and other bonuses. When you have enough gems to meet your magic number, everything above that can be used for fun! :)

IGG ID 213580829

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-04 13:32:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

What is your might? You really shouldn't waste 30k gems every month if you can hide your troops. Use those Gems to upgrade your Trove, Battle Hall, Prison and Altar. Else you will never get a level 25 academy and no T4.

And the easiest way to sustain is staying in the top 100 colloseum. Every F2P player can stay in the top 100 and earn 1080 Gems a day.

Signature
Like IGG on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/igg
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Like COL2 on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ClashofLordsII[
Posted on 2017-04-04 13:39:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

My might is ~65 million. When your army size outgrows your shelter, you need to shield your castle. Protecting your troops and castle is super important otherwise you will never grow. If you are able to shield 24/7 then you can upgrade all the important buildings with the rest or your gems. I have almost all lvl 25 buildings with this method.

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-04 13:46:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Also, staying in top 100 in the colliseum is not easy on most servers. I guess you are in a better one. I have level 59 heroes and I can only sustain in the 400 - 500 range.  Everyone above is lvl 60+

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-04 15:49:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok, dude here is your solution to having too many troops... Stop protecting them. Shelter and ghost rally to protect up to 460k. After that you can reinforce a shielded ally. Lets get real here though. Why protect worthless t3 troops. Sounds like you are working toward t4. So why not save 30k gems per month so that when you get to t4 in like a year, you have hundreds of thousands of gems to gem t4 troops. Troop hoarders that blow valuable gems protecting worthless troops. I made the same mistake when I started playing. Lived under a shield all the time and wasted a ridiculous amount of gems protecting troops instead of working toward t4 faster. Only after you get t4 should you even attempt to have more than you can protect with shelter/ghost rally.

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-04 17:26:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

This strategy is intended to provide a sustainable way to shield 24/7. It's not wasted gems because it's free gems. That's the point of a perpetual investment. I'm a f2p player from day 1 and have no intention of reaching T4. However, this doesn't mean I will stop researching and construction. With high level military research you can be just as effective with T3's. Fake rallies are like crying wolf, it masks real rallies. Not to mention it's annoying as hell. You can still spend gems to upgrade everything, just keep a small portion aside to protect yourself.  If you reinforce others you also have to worry about when they are refreshing their shields. This is a stress free way to do it.

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-04 18:26:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

I am not sure where you got your math from, but not only is my trove maxed, so is it's research. Payout is 61,500 and you always deposit 30k back. So you only get 31,500. Period.
Second thing is your complaint about fake rallies. If you have not noticed with the update, you can turn notifications off for 8 hour rallies, making fake rallies no longer annoying and you still get notifications for 5 minute or 10 minute rallies which is what the real ones usually are.

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-04 19:08:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

My math comes directly from the game itself. The numbers I posted are all from the treasure trove and research of max deposit. IGG or anyone could easily verify it if you have those same levels. As for fake rallies, not every guild allows them. I've never been in a guild that allows them either. If you like to use them, go ahead, more power to you. It's not a fool proof solution though. You could still be kicked out and then zeroed.  I've seen people zeroed who think they are invincible just like that.

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-04 19:21:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Not sure where your logic comes from lol. I just told you I have a maxed trove and maxed research for trove. 208 mil might. The MOST a trove will put out is 61,500. After putting 30,000 back in, you are left with 31,500. That is the most profit you will ever get off trove.

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-04 19:44:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm not disputing the fact that the maximum a trove can output is 61,500 gems, nor what the max profit is. That's not what the strategy says at all. What the math is saying is that you need to have a minimum amount of gems per month left in your overall balance in order to maintain a perpetual investment to allow you to sustain shields 24/7. Obviously since you are maxed out you are above this minimum number so you should have no problem shielding 24/7.

Signature