Lords Mobile Today: 1    Total Posts: 1862

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Guide Event] Nubie Guide

[Copy link] 1/1477

Posted on 2017-04-03 21:41:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

This post exists for the purpose of teaching new players like yourself how to not only survive, but also thrive.
1: you should probably join a guild as soon as possible. There is safety in numbers.
2: remember that the watchtower can not identify the size of approaching armies, you can use this to your advantage with the proper strategy.
3: once you reach castle level 10, you will need to start worrying about the safety of your hero, if it is captured, both your skill points and your gear become ineffective.
4: if your hero is captured, try setting a bounty on the captor. It could influence somebody else to attack him and release your hero.
5: if you want to send your hero to the shelter, but don't want to send all your best troops with it, just add a single grunt.
6: remember that you can take troops out of the shelter at anytime, so use the 12 hour option for most instances.
7: a strategy I like to implement is to attack a castle while troops are out doing something else, like attacking me or my guild. This is used primarily for retaliation.
8: what you should know about the battles to unlock more territory in your kingdom is that the armies don't heal. So don't be afraid of losing, you can easily regain most of your forces and attack the weakened opponent.
9: this isn't exactly necessary for any particular strategy, but change your hero. I would like to see something other than the oath keeper from the majority of players.
That's all the tips I have.
Until next time.

IGG ID: 393159299

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-03 21:47:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

I must apologize, it seems that tip number two has an error. It is supposed to say 'the watchtowercan't identify the size of approaching armies UNTIL LEVEL 13'

And if there is an option to edit a post, I have yet to find it.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Signature