Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1226

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Guide Event] Bank Account Guide

[Copy link] 6/403

Posted on 2017-04-03 12:56:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

As your guild becomes stronger, hitting around the 1 million total might mark, it is important to consider having someone in your guild, or several people, become a Bank Account for your guild.

-Bank Account Info-
A Bank Account is someone or several different people who hold all the resources, taking whatever their guild mates can't hold or are afraid of losing to attackers, and using it to help everyone with whatever they may need them for. One person can take it all, or you can split each resource up between five different people. The Bank Account should be someone who is over castle level 17 (where the Treasure Trove opens), and should also have the Treasure Trove upgraded to a relatively high level, personal opinion would be over level 6. It is ideal for the Bank Account to be someone who pays to play, to buy shields for themselves, but it is possible to be a free to play player and be the Bank Account for your guild if you have others in your guild who can gift shields to them.

-Fighting-
The Bank Account should ALWAYS be shielded, at least when not online, which also means that they cannot fight in battles. If they are online, they should always have an anti-scout on to deter attackers from hitting them, or at least have a few back up 4 hour shields (obtained mostly from Monsters or Guild Gifts). When the guild is going through attacks, the Bank Account is there to help heal and train more troops by sending resources to afflicted guild mates.

-Troops-
The Bank Account should not have anymore troops than what their hourly food production can give them. It is difficult, yes, but easy to manage if you're careful. Remember, t1s = 1 upkeep per troop, t2s = 2 upkeep per troop, t3s = 3 upkeep per troop, and t4s = 4 upkeep per troop, and you can do the math from there.

-Research-
The Bank Accounts research should be focused towards economy, up to about level 7 or 8, and then focus the majority of your time in Monster Hunting. Not many of your guild mates may request a lot of resources at a time, so it's important that you are able to contribute something else to the guild, in this case it would be guild gifts from Monsters. Focus all of your time after you feel your economy research is up high enough to monster hunting. You won't be making anything for resources since your guild mates will be sending you anything they can't hold in resources, but you can help kill several monsters in one sitting if your research is high enough.
Along with doing Monster research, a big important thing that a lot of people miss, like I did when I first wrote this, is the Army Leadership research. It seems like it is greatly overlooked by many, when in reality it's one of the better researches to work with, especially for Bank Accounts. Increasing your gathering speed, supply troop speed and capacity, as well as diminishing tax! So once you hit around level 8 for Monster researching, do your best to focus your time into this research as well. It will do wonders.

-Talents-
The Bank Account's Talents should be focused on the right side, mainly in the researching, construction, gathering, and max load spots. Max out your construction and research ones first, then go for maxing your max load and gathering speed after that, and always start with the ones furthest down to max out, then max the smaller ones. You can still put some talents into trap building and troop training on the left, since troops and traps gift you might, but all in all you won't need them very much.

-Buildings-
The Bank Account should have 1 barrack and 1 infirmary, the other resource tiles should be split between the other resources, or all of one resource if you're splitting it between different people. Putting out only manors where you can hold either a manor, infirmary, or barrack will help with training speed if you want to go that way instead of using talents for training speed. Every building is important to the Bank, make sure to put focus on the one you need most, especially if you're splitting the resources up between different people.

The Bank Account is an essential member to a guild, so choose wisely, and be prepared. It is no easy task.
IGGID; 358359344

Signature
~♥~
Posted on 2017-04-03 18:45:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Good but I would like to correct you on one BIG thing. You are completely forgetting about Army Leadership and the wonderful researches it has for a bank. Increases the amount you can send on a single load, reduces taxes, bigger trove to be self-sustainable. I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple of things but these things are key for a bank.

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-08 02:27:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes, you're correct, I certainly did forget about that. :) I was looking over the research last night and was thinking the same thing. lol

Signature
~♥~
Posted on 2017-04-08 10:18:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Not a good guide.

A bank is always full with resources therefore your quarries, timber mills and mines will NOT produce anything.

You should build 18 farms instead. Later on when people are gemming T4 your guild will run out of food. Food from packs will not be enough anymore for some players especially if they are doing Troop Train Hell Events. As a bank with 18 farms you can support those players.

Signature
Like IGG on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/igg
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Like COL2 on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ClashofLordsII
Like DH on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/deckheroes
Like DH on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/deckheroes
Posted on 2017-04-09 11:07:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Good point, hence why I've said in the guide that you can split the resources between 5 different members. Currently NONE of my resource buildings produce anything, so I've not encountered a problem with people needing more food than I can give, since my members are the ones supplying me with anything they can't hold. I always have more food than my other resources. The game itself supplies enough packs to help those out for troop training, even those training T4, but thank you for your opinion.  :)

Signature
~♥~
Posted on 2017-04-19 22:57:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

Key for bank imo:
- Rush to castle 25 & trading port 25 for supply travel speed and 5th army
- Trove level 9 for self sustainable 24h shield
- Focus on Army leadership research
- 18 Fields, upgrade as much as possible

Signature
Posted on 2017-04-26 13:33:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

Depends on the type of bank, if it's strictly one resource or if it's all resources. ^^ Thank you for your input.

Signature
~♥~