Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1287

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Guide Event] Knowledge is Power - War Preparation [F2P]

[Copy link] 3/2576

Posted on 2016-11-30 14:08:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

War Preparation [F2P]
IGG ID: 332911691

Before we get started, you need to know what this guide is about. There are many things you need to do just before a war in order to get ready. This guide will inform you about the best gear to use, talents, equipment, heroes and jewels to ensure the best results for when you go to war. Note that this guide will not be about one type of troop but more about a general army composition of all three. 

Talent Points

Squad Offense I
Squad Defense I
Squad Health I
Squad Health II
Squad Defense II
Infantry/Cavalry/Ranged Offense III (1)
Infantry/Cavalry/Ranged Offense III (2)
Infantry/Cavalry/Ranged Offense II

Your first priority is to fill out all your points on army buffs, after that put all your points in either Infantry, Cavalry, or Ranged Offense III depending on which troop type is your most powerful. Proceed to max out another Offense III talent for your second most powerful troop type. At this stage, you're now left with very little points. Proceed to put the remaining points into Offense II for your most powerful troop type. If you are not level 60 but are close to it, max out your talents in the order shown above.

Equipment

Fiery Tomahawk
Category: Main Hand
Set: N/A

Dragon's Bite
Category: Main Hand
Set: Blackwing Set

Fiery Tomahawk has the best-rounded offense stats for free-to-play in the main hand category. Dragon's Bite, on the other hand, sacrifices some offense bonuses for a good exchange of health. If you're more concerned about losing troops, Dragon's Bite would be my go-to.

Deathgazer
Category: Helmet

Offers a huge boost to army defense. Great for well-rounded army compositions. Unfortunately, the other stats it offers can be useless in some scenarios.

Armor Of The Abyss
Category: Armor
Set: Hell Drider Set

Apart from individual hybrid stats such as infantry defense and cavalry max health, this equipment also gives army attack. 

Winter Stompers
Category: Legs
Set: Snow Beast Set

Apart from individual hybrid stats such as ranged defense and cavalry attack, this equipment also gives army defense.

Frostwing Shield
Category: Off-Hand
Set: Frostwing Set

Offers a massive boost to army defense and health. A must get for any well-rounded army composition.

Lost Island's Relic
Category: Accessory

Provides a significant boost to army health and an even bigger boost to individual stats for cavalry and ranged attacks.

Heroes

Legendary Tier: Rose Knight
Epic Tier: Demon Slayer,  Tracker, Child of Light,  Snow Queen, Oath Keeper, Night Raven
Rare Tier: Black Crow, Death Knight
Uncommon Tier: Bombin' Goblin
Common Tier: Soul Forger, Death Archer, Sage Of Storms, Scarlet Bolt, Sea Squire, Shade

If you're planning on going to war, making Rose Knight legendary first will be your priority. She's the only hero who offers army attack and still provides defensive stats. You'll want to use her every time you attack or defend. Your next priority will be Demon Slayer,  Tracker, Child of Light,  Snow Queen, Oath Keeper, Night Raven. They provide offensive and defensive stats simultaneously. Black Crow and Death Knight are not as much a priority as having only defense bonuses means they will only be used with their respective phalanx/wedge. The remaining heroes are not a priority for war but still provide war bonuses if they are all you have. 

Jewels

You'll want to include Ranged,Cavalry and Infantry ATK Jewels in every war equipment you own, the fourth slot, unlocked at Workshop Lv. 25, will include either Ranged/Cavalry/Infantry DEF Jewels based on which phalanx/wedge you use most. As a personal preference, I like to use 3x Ranged DEF Jewels, 3x Cavalry DEF Jewels, and 2x Infantry Defense Jewels. Note that you should not inlay any jewels before they are at least blue. Once all your equipment contain blue jewels, and you are able to craft purple jewels for the respective stats, remove the blue jewel using gems and inlay the purple jewel. That means you need three blue jewels beforehand. The reason you start inlaying blue jewels first is because it takes a very, very long time to get purple jewels unless you are very lucky. Think of blue jewels as an investment.

Now that you're war prepared, don't forget to change your talent points and put on the right equipment for when war is coming your way.

Signature

Posted on 2016-11-30 14:09:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, this post is not done I just didn't want to lose my work. Please be patient.

Edit: Post is done.

Signature

Posted on 2016-12-01 11:22:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, thank you for your guide, we'll feature you in our post and send you 20K gems in 48 hours.

Signature
Lords Mobile
Posted on 2017-06-14 03:13:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi there, 

4th jewel slot will not unlock at workshop level 25. any info how to unlock it?

Signature