Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1775

Moderator: oooclaire

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Guide Event] Dragon Arena

[Copy link] 4/733

Posted on 2019-12-09 23:11:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, nice to meet you. I will be glad to assist you with your Dragon Arena concern.
Dragon Arena supposedly started yesterday
No one on the internet has a clue about how to participate
I am sorry, but we would like to inform you that the registration for Dragon arena is still unavailable. Please do stay tuned for further announcement when the said event will start. Also please do take note that the Special event "Get fired up" is a preparation for the dragon arena event.
You would be able to see this on the event page itself.
There is nothing happening there
Please be assured that the Dragon Arena's countdown timer is only for a preparation time. There is no schedule yet as to when the registration for it will start. Please stay tuned on the event page itself.
It will take place in K#70? 
Yes, that is correct.
With only 2 Guilds battling at a time, how on earth will all 500+ Kingdoms be able to compete?
I am truly sorry, but kindly stay tuned for the official start of the event on our event page instead.
Is it likely to start soon?
I sincerely apologize, but we are unable to confirm this as there has been no schedule yet. We can only ask for your patience while you wait for the schedule to be released on the event page itself for the Dragon Arena event.
Cheers, Bye 
If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Have a great day in spite of this matter.

Signature
1nd1g0
0z0n3
IGG ID: 322993552
Kingdom 448
Android
Posted on 2019-12-10 12:16:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
1nd1g0
0z0n3
IGG ID: 322993552
Kingdom 448
Android
Posted on 2020-01-09 13:57:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear players,

Two questions: can i take prisoners into arena? And if so, if i get burned do the captured leaders escape and return to the players outside arena?

Signature
Game is more about the people playing it than destroying castles
Posted on 2020-04-23 09:01:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 2020-05-21 12:30:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
JettFenton