-When you start out in this game and can make some gear, you probably want to get some gear right away as soon as possible right? However, do not craft low level gear pieces below lvl 35. They are quite useless later in the game and you will end up wasting those precious materials on lower level items which could have been used on having and upgrading much more valuable gear that gives more stats and benefits. Even if you’re not level 35 or 40, you can still construct high leveled gear and if you are F2P, they’ll give you a huge boost for a long time in Lords Mobile as soon as you reach the required level.
The first and most important gear for any player on Lords Mobile are ones that give Construction and Research Speed, because you’ll always be constructing and research everyday and they will help you speed up the process in getting important buildings and research. You have to make sure you equip your research gear before researching to get the boost and if you remove the gear, it has no EFFECT on your research which means you can switch out of the gear right afterwards and the timers will be the same. Same goes for the construction as well so remember to always equip research/construction gear before you research/construct. War equipment are also discussed as well and I’ll be talking about the most valuable F2P gear you can get on Lords Mobile. No lvl 60 gear in this guide for now.
Best F2P Construction Gear Priorities:
1. Sentinel’s Circlet (lvl 40 accessory and most IMPORTANT and IRREPLACEABLE construction gear):
-Gives 25% construction speed if gold grade so if you have 2 of them you get 50% construction speed in total which is a huge boost. Don't even bother making Lost Pocketwatch since you can swap lunar flute (26% research speed) and sentinel's circlet (25% research speed) before construction/researching as mentioned above why.
2. Trident (lvl 35 Main-hand should only upgrade it to Green-Blue Grade):
-One of the good main-hands which gives construction speed and it gives 7% Construction Speed at Gold Grade and can be equipped early. Swap it for Terror Lash (lvl 55 main-hand) as it is the only high-level main-hand that gives construction speed with 10% construction speed at max upgrade.
3. Noceros Mask (lvl 40 Helmet and ONLY Helmet that gives Construction Speed so BUILD it):
-Gives 25% army capacity, 15% travel speed, 10% construction speed, and 15% resource gathering speed making it an overall good helmet. It is also the only helmet to give construction speed. (Requires you to hunt Noceros for materials)
4. Seafarer Cleats (lvl 35 legs) vs Amethyst Boots (lvl 40 legs)
-Seafarer Cleats gives 3.5% Construction Speed, 4% Cavalry Attack, and 27.5% Army Capacity while Amethyst Boots gives 4% construction speed, 4.5% cavalry attack, and 4.5% ranged attack at gold grade. They are similar in the stats and while they are two good boots, I chose Seafarer Cleats over Amethyst Boots, because you can get the boots earlier and this is also great for resource gathering as you have more army capacity. There is only a difference of 0.5% construction speed and even if Amethyst Boost have 4.5% ranged attack, there are boots better suited for war called Honeycomb Chaps (lvl 40 legs) which gives 12% cavalry attack, 12% ranged attack, and 5% ranged def giving you a lot of attack bonus. You can go for Amethyst boots but Seafarer Cleats gives the best of both worlds (construction+gathering), but in the end it’s all up to your preference.
5. Odysseus (lvl 40 armor) vs Lightning Guard (lvl 45 armor):
I would choose Lightning Guard over Odysseus because, Lightning Guard gives you 20% Construction speed, 20% resource gathering speed, AND 50% Gold Production Rate at Gold Grade compared to Odysseus which gives a measly 5.2% construction speed, 7.5% siege engine attack, and 6.2% army def at Gold Grade which makes Lightning Guard the overall winner even though Lightning Guard can only be equipped at level 45 and requires you to hunt Noceros for materials.
6. Gryphon Talon (lvl 45 Off-hand and ONLY Off-hand which gives construction speed so BUILD it):
-Gives 17.5% construction speed, 35% Gold production rate, 25% army capacity making it a good off-hand and it is also the only off-hand which gives construction speed. (Requires you to hunt Gryphon for materials)
7. Gryphon Walkers (lvl 55 legs so don’t craft this until way later in the game):
-Very good boots as it is the only F2P boots which gives both (+17.5%) research speed and (+35%) construction speed at max upgrade but can only wear at lvl 55. Switch it with Seafarer/Ameythst Boots. (Requires you to hunt Gryphon for materials)
Best F2P Research Gear Priorities:
1. Lunar Flute (lvl 40 accessory and most IMPORTANT research gear)
-Gives a whopping 26% research speed so if you have 3 of them you get 78% research speed in total so don’t build any other accessories that gives research speed because it is by far the best accessory for research.
2. Cavalry Mail (lvl 35 armor and BUILD IT ASAP as you would use it a long time):
-One of the only armor that gives Research Speed with the others being Elder Garb (lvl 25 armor) which gives 5.5% research speed compared to Cavalry Mail's 7% research speed, and Terror Shield (lvl 60 armor) which only gives 1% more research speed.
3. Vice Grips (lvl 40 off-hand and ONLY GOOD OFF-HAND which gives RESEARCH SPEED):
-One of the only two off-hand which gives research speed while the other is only a lvl 13 offhand which gives 2% research speed at gold grade. Vice Grip gives 5% research speed at max upgrade and also gives 13% army max health.
4. Electric Lance (lvl 50 main-hand and it is a very versatile and great main-hand):
-At gold grade it will give you 10% research speed, 30% resource gathering speed, 15% travel speed, and 35% army capacity. (Requires you to hunt Noceros for materials). Don't even bother with lvl 60 weapons that give 15% research speed at gold grade because it will take you a very long time to reach level 60.
5. Gryphon Walkers (lvl 55 boots so don’t craft this until way later):
-Very good boots as it is the only F2P boots which gives research speed and also gives both (+17.5%) research speed and (+35%) construction speed at max upgrade but can only wear at lvl 55. (Requires you to hunt Gryphon for materials)
Best F2P War Gear Priorities (Shouldn't be much of a priority though compared to Research/Construction Gear and there are better war gear options on higher levels if you have a specific troop you emphasize more for war) Also all of these should be taken with a grain of salt and should be UPGRADED to only Green-Blue Grade.
1. Lost Island’s Relic (lvl 40 accessory) which gives 6% infantry attack, 6% ranged attack, and 2.5% army max health at gold grade or you can go for Aqua Anemone (lvl 40 accessory) which gives 8% infantry attack and 8% cavalry attack at gold grade (requires you to hunt Tidal Titan). It all depends on the type of troops you prefer and which stats you value more.
2. Fiery Tomahawk (lvl 40 main-hand) gives 10% cavalry attack, 6.5% infantry attack, and 3.5% ranged attack at gold grade making it an all-rounder solid weapon. Just upgrade it to only green-blue grade. Lvl 55 weapons are up to your preference of troops as there's no lvl 55 weapon that gives all cavalry, infantry, and ranged attack.
3. Armor of the Abyss (lvl 40 armor) which gives 5% infantry defense, 5% cavalry max health, 5% army health at max upgrade and army hp is always appreciated.
4. Indulgent Visage (lvl 40 helmet) gives 10% infantry attack and 10% ranged attack at gold grade making it a very solid helmet for war.
5. Honeycomb Chaps (lvl 40 legs) gives 12% cavalry attack, 12% ranged attack, and 5% ranged defense giving you a lot of attack bonus at gold grade which is highly favorable for war.
6. If you love war, you can get Lunar Scimitar as well (lvl 35 off-hand) which gives 9% ranged attack and 11.5% army max hp at gold grade and also army max hp as attack and hp are two of the most important things to look for in war gear. Upgrade it to only green-blue grade and you can also use Vice Grips for the 13% army hp boost if you don't want/need the attack boost.
Resource Gathering Gear:
For Resource Gathering Gear, you are looking for army capacity (increases amount of rrs each troop can carry) and gathering speed (so faster gathering) and most of the gathering gear here have already been mentioned in this post before.
1. Ivory Choker (lvl 40 accessory) is the only accessory that helps gather resources as there are no accessories that provides resource gathering speed and army capacity size, but Ivory Choker increases the travel speed of your troops by 8% while also providing 8% cavalry attack, 15% trap attack and def at gold grade making it pretty good for moving your army quicker.
2. Gryphon Talon (lvl 45 off-hand) gives 17.5% construction speed, 35% Gold production rate, 25% army capacity at gold grade.
3. Noceros Mask (lvl 40 Helmet) gives 25% army capacity, 15% travel speed, 10% construction speed, and 15% resource gathering speed at gold grade.
4. Seafarer Cleats (lvl 35 legs) gives 3.5% Construction Speed, 4% Cavalry Attack, and 27.5% Army Capacity at gold grade.
5. Lightning Guard (lvl 45 armor) gives you 20% Construction speed, 20% resource gathering speed, AND 50% Gold Production Rate at Gold Grade
6.Electric Lance (lvl 50) gives 10% research speed, 30% resource gathering speed, 15% travel speed, and 35% army capacity at gold grade.
Make sure you craft ACCESSORIES for research/construction first, because they give the most research/construction speed. I made only 2 lunar flutes and 2 sentinel’s circlet and trying to upgrade them to gold, because the third accessory slot can only be unlocked when Workshop is at lvl 25. 2nd accessory slot can be unlocked at Workshop lvl 17. For this game, you can confidently take Lunar Flutes/Sentinel’s Circlet to gold as they are the only accessories to give research/construction boost but make sure to carefully choose which equipment other than the Flutes and Circlets to gold, since materials are precious. Also try to make sure when you reach the higher levels to find out which gear you want to get in the future because the lvl 40 gear may not be good for you as lvl 55-60 gear if you around lvl 50 or higher so try to save the materials for the better gears.
I made this guide so that all players can have a decent guide to find out what gear they should make early on and what they should prioritize first and I would also like to give credit to Andrew Blackburn for his guide and great clearly detailed pics on that guide which can be found here tho ofc not all the pictures are his as I have added mine as well. " http://playeronelost.com/news/2016/12/9/gear-and-talents-for-lords-mobile "
IGG ID: 615780436