Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1634

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Guide Event] [TIP/CONTRUCTION AND REASEARCH] Most Efficient Way to Get to T4 as F2P

[Copy link] 4/695

Posted on 2018-05-24 23:22:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

THIS GUIDE WILL BE ALL ABOUT HOW TO GET T4 AS A F2P/CHEAPTOPLAY 

I PROMISE YOU THIS WILL 100% WORK NO MATTER WHAT KINDGOM YOU'RE ON OR WHO YOU ARE

1- MAKE 6 LORDS MOBILE ACCOUNTS:

For the guys on apple go to Facebook and make 6 fake accounts and make lords mobile accounts, simple and easy.

IGGID : 541160214

2- MAKE EACH ONE OF THOSE ACCOUNTS SPECIALIZE IN 1 RSS:

1 FOOD,1STONE,1WOOD, 2 Ore

and the 6th account will be your bank account which means the account that will hold all your ressources

PS: all are gold hypers ( build manors only .Nothing else)

3- SHIELDING:

You don't always need shield all accounts just the main account you are holding all the RSS in

PS: please invest on 3days shield to be more secure because there will be billions of RSS

4- USING THE RSS:

Trade those RSS to bigger players for speedups or special items for building 

5- ONLY SPEND GEMS ON SPECIAL BUILDINGS IN QUANTITIES OF 10k GEMS:

it can save you up to 5k

6- MAX TREASURE TROVE FOR EACH ACCOUNT 1st ALWAYS FOR A BIGGER DIPOSIT

7- DO NOT USE SPEEDUPS ON ANYTHING ELSE UNLESS ITS THE LAST 3 RESEARCHES FOR T4 those requires +100days

Signature
Posted on 2018-05-25 09:27:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

Speaking of efficiency:
Making multiple accounts isn't actually the best choice. Not everyone has the time to manage these accounts or they may have a guild limit.

:)

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2018-05-25 15:54:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

Quetion what do you mean trade ressources for speedups? I didnt know there was the choice to dendnor receive speed ups

Signature
Faye Japris
Posted on 2018-05-25 17:26:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ruling out the possibility of trading for speed ups from your excess RSS, I'm not sure it is really even necessary to have the extra accounts. I'm running a single account and simply gather a lot of resources. However, if you hyper farm a resource, you can trade it with your guild. It will cover all the usuage you need and then some.

Best bet is to pool your efforts into developing one account and getting into an active monster hunt guild. You need to be able to hold your weight and contribute.

Signature
The world can use a little more positivity, share yours!
Posted on 2018-05-25 21:47:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is the only efficient way to get t4 fast for f2p players

Signature