Moderator: July0714Rider016

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Guide Event] Heros and Troop Constellation for a trap

[Copy link] 1/605

Posted on 2018-04-07 07:43:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

Heros:

I recommend for a f2p trap the heros:
Rose Knight, bombin‘ Goblin, Snow Queen, Demon slayer and Child of light or Oath Keeper.

Troop Constellation:

This is just an example how you can do it.
~1.5m Grunts (t1)
~6m Archers (t1)
~1m Cataphracts (t1)
~100k Royal Guards (t3)
~100k-200k Stealth Snipers (t3)
~100k Royal Cavalrys (t3)

If you want you can build some Fire Trebutches (~100k) that sombody who send Siege doesen‘t can save his hero.

IGGID: 364613867

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-17 16:47:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

I actually do agree with your troop composition per the heroes you have picked out. However, if you would like to go more heavy in one troop type (say cav instead of infantry) you would need to adjust your hero constellation to remove either demon slayer or oath keeper (up to player's discretion, they give the same amount of troop boosts at same grade) and add maybe death knight or night raven (night raven preferred because it boosts cav attack)... if you were to do this, this would be your troop comp:

~1m Grunts (t1)
~6m Archers (t1)
~1m Cataphracts (t1)
~100k Royal Guards (t3)
~100k-200k Stealth Snipers (t3)
~100k Royal Cavalrys (t3)

Your heroes that boost ranged (Bombin‘ Goblin, Snow Queen) are great and should be added on your wall. To you and anyone that is looking at this, I suggest adding Tracker to your lineup and on your wall. She is a fabulous ranged hero.

All in all here is a revised composition that might work for you: Bombin' Goblin, Snow Queen, Tracker, Rose Knight, Oath Keeper/Demon Slayer. The goal with going ranged heavy in a trap is to have your ranged be super powerful and in large numbers so they can chew through the enemy's troops before they reach your troops. 

There's just some helpful tips. Enjoy the forums! :)

Signature
Lazz Joker
Need help? Advice? Or just a friendly face to talk to? Mail me!