Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1654

Moderator: July0714Rider016

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Coordinated Guilds are Too Strong

[Copy link] 2/389

Posted on 2018-03-03 13:45:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

My guild just got horribly cheesed by a guild with way lower total might and fewer members recently and I was genuinely tilted off the earth. (K281)

It all started with a few of their members relocated right next to our hive. They went harassing every turf of ours that was below level 7, and brought up all our active guildmate's attention.

Few hours later they got about 12 of their turfs relocated close to us, and started a 10 minute rally against a level 15 castle.

We thought it would be a huge battle and answered the call of that rally, sending loads of troops to reinforce our lvl 15.

Then we found it was 12 T1 siege engines - there were 12 of them who joined that rally and only sent 1 siege engine from each person. It was a feint attack.

We couldn't call back our reinforced troops in time to prevent our castles being raided. They mass attacked whoever that just sent reinforcement and left an empty castle behind.

Huge back stab. They lost 12 siege engines and maybe a few infantries to the traps on the walls, and traded a huge amount of resources from us then fled.

I know it's not against the rule to play smart or dirty, but they were all f2p players - some of them even have similar ID's. I think they might be multiple accounts controlled by one person, or how is it even possible to coordinate that well?

Btw is playing with alt accounts even legal??

Signature
Posted on 2018-03-03 15:57:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Btw is playing with alt accounts even legal??

Yes you can create and play multiple accounts.

Signature
Lords Mobile Trap Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsDhhfD0t4gs1Kv_DKlNEDQ
Posted on 2018-04-15 15:42:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

I can understand your frustration, as this has happened many times to my guild, but you must remember this is a war game and these types of things may happen. Best thing to do as a player to defend yourself from them is just shelter or shield your troops and leader, and dispose/use up of any extra resources. Yes, like what MythMaker says it is legal for you to create and play on multiple accounts.

Good luck in your future endeavors!

Signature
Lazz Joker
Need help? Advice? Or just a friendly face to talk to? Mail me!