Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1564

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] There is a problem in Uvearith Kingdom

[Copy link] 1/237

Posted on 2018-03-02 09:15:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

We have a problem with one of our ex-member. His nickname known as Brian, kingbutler1, KingBrian, BriantheHun, or the most recent is bri the wise. We are a small 30 members guild for fun and did not have the desire to war. We just want to learn the game together as a guild. But then come this person into our guild, we trusted him with rank4, and he just waging war everywhere. 

As a fun guild I as a leader only warn him many times to not do that. But eventually he started his scheme to topple me as the leader. As our old members stand their ground to not trust his motive and always denying his request to change our rule, eventually he leave with some of the new members. And build a new guild across us.

I don't have a problem if some members leave, there is always people come and by. But even after he leave the guild, he does not want to leave us alone. He keep nagging me to change our rules and give him the leadership. Even he did not stop sending mail to our members, terrorizing them to join his side.

I think this was already way out the balance. We've been attacked non stop by his guild until we can not retaliate because our troops keep dying. With this announce, i would like to asks from any of guild out there in the Uvearith Kingdom (Kingdom 262) to help us. We just want to play with fun, not terror.

His new Guild hive is in K:262 X:379 Y:117, right now Brian's position is K:262 X:371 Y:119.

Here is some proof of his craziness. That is my mail thread with him.

For every thing you all will do, thank you for listening to my plea.

Signature
Posted on 2018-03-02 10:24:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear diary..

Signature
Lords Mobile Trap Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsDhhfD0t4gs1Kv_DKlNEDQ