Lords Mobile Today: 1    Total Posts: 1081

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Chill with the guild fests.

[Copy link] 6/423

Posted on 2017-07-01 18:25:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

Can we chill with the guild fests a bit? They are wearing me and several others out and it's beginning to become a chore. Yes the rewards are great but it's becoming no fun during guild fest. Put more time between them pleaseeeee. Lol

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-01 18:35:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

There's 3 weeks between the start of each guild fest.  What I want to see is guild fest catering more to those who enjoy fighting over gathering.

Signature

Posted on 2017-07-02 14:46:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

i wish there was endless guild fest lol. The rewards are great. It's not a must to fight for them. If gf is too much for you, just skip it lol.

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-03 10:30:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

trust me I would love to skip guildfest but if I dont get 1200 points I get kicked from my guild.. since we expect everyone to get 120+ so we can get all 24 reward. all 120+ quest cost gems, speedups, holy stars, buying packages, 300kish energy, etc.. you can talk all you want when ur in the first or 2nd bracket but guildfest is getting incredibly annoying and time consuming when you have to do 10 quests in with 100 people in the same 7 days. (and only 120+ quests, so 80% of quest get instant deleted)

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-04 04:32:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

Guild Fest turned into Farm Fest. Yes the prizes are nice but I can't tell you how many times I've seen people complain how much they dread them particularly the quotas. That's one of the biggest reasons why a friend and I just made a vacation guild lol

Signature
Get your [TUG] on
Posted on 2017-08-04 10:42:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Last time was extremely annoying in the top tier. There were soooooo many lab quests, and bundle quest. It was as if igg is just forcing us to spend money. I spent way too much time just looking at the timers. They need to balance the quest line up.

Signature
Posted on 2017-08-04 10:53:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Chill with guildfest?? No wayy! To be honest I quite like how often kvk and guildfest come around. Keeps the game active. So much has changed since I first started Lords. There used to be so much down time with no events and nothing going on... BORINGG.
  GUILDFEST AND KVK breathe life and ignite fierce competition and glorious battles of epic proportions. Whats not to love?  \(^_^)/

Signature