Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1143

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Looking to migrate my guild

[Copy link] 4/419

Posted on 2017-06-07 16:33:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello hello hello ^^

Lady Freya here from BKA. I am wanting to migrate my guild though i cant decide on where to go. We are a multicultural, mostly English speaking,  guild lol  We have an overall might of 1B+. im looking for a place where we actually stand a fighting chance and not get too overwhelmed by large enemies. I'd love to hear from you guys and some suggestions.  

feel free to contact me on here or the following:
IGN: LadyGhost
Discord: Xavierra#0339
Line: Xanavia_senpai aka Mistress Xana
Wegamer: Lady Freya FB2780

i look forward to hearing from you guys.

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-08 14:35:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

If you want a 'dead' kingdom where guild counts are low I would suggest going to the lower kingdoms. However, you will be sacrificing recruitment.

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-08 17:20:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

no im not looking for a dead kingdom. Honestly im kinda in one already. K15 is pretty dead though there arent that many, the guilds there have made it a point to use us as their entertainment whenever the mood suits them. So i figure a change in kingdoms is needed. We dont mind fighting though,we just want a fighting chance. if that makes sense :happy:

being in a dead kingdom pretty much causes ppl to lose interest in the game bc then it becomes farmville in one way or another.

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-09 03:10:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

Id suggest going down the kvk list and looking at the kingdoms mid table or just below

Signature
Posted on 2017-06-19 21:07:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

i recommend you make your way up it is a bit far but K110 has had constant wars lately, a 2-3 months ago a chinese guild WEG had the base as well as every fort, then an english guild did the same thing making around 20 family guilds, and a guild called CT8 migrated to destroy us since they were friends with WEG. if your looking for a fun fight this kingdom is full of it theres so many guilds at war

Signature
SideUpSunnySenpai