Lords Mobile Today: 3    Total Posts: 1025

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Chinese gems. I call BS

[Copy link] 5/1359

Posted on 2017-02-05 11:52:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Lords Mobile keeps saying they don't favor Chinese players.
Yeah, that is a straight up lie and you know it. You know you guys screw everyone else over. You know Chinese players have the advantage. How else do you explain almost every Kingdom being Chinese ruled? How else do you explain 100 million might players on brand new kingdoms? Exactly! Quit lying!

Signature
Posted on 2017-02-05 13:27:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

They just pay a lot thats all they dont have any discounts or anything. And how do you even know they are Chinese?

Signature
Posted on 2017-02-05 14:01:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

This is old news. It will not change unless IGG revamps their pay schedules to reflect the countries currency. My friends in countries that have weak currencies want to spend money but can't afford to do so because their currency doesn't match what's on the playing field. A chinese guild came to our kingdom today and wiped out all of the top guilds to establish their place...people allowed it because the player is over 1B might...maybe IGG should make a super rally to fight against that type of might. Anyways, just "ignore" bully guilds, grow, and fight smaller or like-size guilds.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-18 23:08:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Just like the free gems and Taiwanese situation awhile back it seems like China is still a little upset about Taiwan gaining independence from China!.
China is still doing all they can to sway (control) the Taiwanese with "free gems",  In all reality at zero cost to IGG (China), to provide IGG (China) with real monetary income from Taiwan by way of enticing as many Taiwanese to play which will eventually lead to them buying packs and other in game items for Chinas benefit. This is not about igg being friendly or giving the Taiwanese an unfair advantage. One has to think politically when it comes to China and their Motives behind the partnerships they choose and pursue when it comes to furthering its monetary gain from foreign investment.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-23 19:41:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

They pay a lot. There's a few huge Chinese guys who are very fluent in English and friendly. The demographic of the game is heavily Asian, so you're surprised a large % of the largest castles are too?
Here's a hint, China makes more billionaires each year than anywhere else. It's not communist Cuba, a lot of them have cash to spend on entertainment like you and I. As to the free gem crying, it was literally like 2 or 300, like the lame events on the news tab in the rest of the world give if u read news

Signature
Posted on 2017-10-06 14:02:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't know, but you are true, chinese ruled this game

Signature
BIH