Moderator: 3bdel7paparuazi

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Kingdom Migration

[Copy link] 3/1794

Posted on 2017-02-02 19:21:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

<Hello Lords and Ladies>

My name is Fair Throne and I am From K23
I would like to Extend an offer to Lords & ladies Game wide to Migrate to K23.
K23 is currently a Kingdom dying;Despite this we its Residents have worked hard time and time again to bring Glory to Our home. 
We Currently have 3 Kingdom Clash wins streaks Under our Belts; Facing off against a Scattered JvT in our last KvK, but JvT nonetheless and won.

K23 Will soon be losing Two of its Top Guilds OeC, and 8I7; Freeing up a lot of Colosseum top 100 space.
So this is an invitation For those looking to switch kingdoms in search for a more spacious place to Grow and thrive. We in k23 don't Discriminate so all languages and people of various Backgrounds are welcome.

Message me in Game <Fair Throne> or On Line <Fairlybad> 
For more Details

Signature
Family, Doomsday, Rebirth
Posted on 2017-02-02 20:50:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Considering it's K23, I'm pretty sure your Kingdom is gonna have HUGE players in comparison to a newer Kingdom in the 50's & higher, right?

My guild wants to move, but at the same time...  An older kingdom sounds like butthurt waiting to happen tbh.

Signature
Posted on 2017-02-03 00:12:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

Currently the Top guild is 10 billion might with the next Best Guild at 7 billion.
both guilds will soon be leaving.

Currently we only have 1 player at 1 billion might and he is in the Guild leaving.
so I k23 isn't all that dangerous.

this isn't me talking up my Guild just me being honest. if you make the Right friends and know how to stay safe(sheltering, ghost rallying) you will do well here.

Signature
Family, Doomsday, Rebirth
Posted on 2020-09-21 07:50:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature