Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1640

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] How And Where Do We Hide Our Excess Resources?

[Copy link] 3/179

Posted on 2018-06-10 03:35:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

From the time — almost four months ago — I started Lords Mobile I have been warned to hide my resources.  Some people would tell me to put it in my bag.  That cannot happen as far as I can tell.  Aside from opening another account, how can we hide our excess rss that appear on the upper right side of our screen.  I have players that are just not being active for this reason.  They do not know where to hide their rss, and are tired of being told to hide without being told where specificly.  Please, anyone give me the exact location where we are to hide our excess rss from the upper right side of our device’s screen.  Thanks.

Signature
Nill
Posted on 2018-06-10 04:20:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

You could send your resources to someone else if they are sheltered. Also, your vault has a maximum amount of resources it can keep sheltered so you can see if you are over the limit or not

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-25 11:46:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

Most guilds have a bank, usually an alt, controlled by a trusted R4. The 'bank' stays shielded 24/7 and guild members can send their RSS and make withdrawals as needed.

Some guilds may keep accounts of deposits, others involve several 'hyper farms' that constantly flow RSS to bank and is available to all when they need it.

There really is no other way to protect the RSS that is not covered by your vault. And the banks come in handy especially when you need food for troop making, building, and research.

Signature
B&D4me
Posted on 2018-06-25 13:12:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

Does your guild have a bank that is constantly shielded? Send it over there or just keep a shield on yourself. Upgrade your vault to store more but once it is maxed you have to send the extras over.

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together