Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1640

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] cargo ship: deal or no deal

[Copy link] 3/150

Posted on 2018-06-01 22:23:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

there was a time when i thought hey...cargo ship has some pretty good deals but this time, not so much. as you can see. there are 5 3hr speedups for 5.5mil lumber, sounds good don't it? well if you break it down...in the gem mall a 3hr speedup is 300 gems, that would be 1500 for the 5. now go in and look at lumber, to replace just 5mil of that 5.5mil+ would cost 10k gems or hours of time farming to replace it depending on your gear and buffs. yes if you don't have the gems it might be a good deal but if you do you are better off spending the 1500 unless you have time to replace 5.5ml. just food for thought.

Signature
T4 lvl60                                                                                                      igg 431349466
Posted on 2018-06-02 10:04:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

It's not about gem cost, it's about production/farming.
A hyper can easily make over 5m per hour, and it takes much, much less than 15hrs to gather that amount.

Buying rss for gems is just about the worst choice you can make.
2m gold costs 10k gems in the gem store, yet a player will send you 100m for 6.5k gems worth of speedups if you know the right guy

Signature
Posted on 2018-06-02 10:13:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Plus, they have the star rating system in place for a reason, to let you know what is a good deal and really worth trading.

I recommend only trading the 2 or 3 stars normally, those are the better value, and of course, depending on what your needs are.

That being said, ALWAYS make trades when it comes to swapping out for the same materials (stone for stone, food for food, etc.) Even the 1 star trades will give you more of the material than you trade in.

Signature
B&D4me
Posted on 2018-06-02 15:19:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

its just some info i decided to look into and it struck me as odd when i done the math.
rowan yes it would take way less then 15hr to gather that much, im just gearing it towards newer players who dont know the ins and outs of the game and dont know yet how to look for deals. its about researching a little before jumping at the first thing that pops up.

Signature
T4 lvl60                                                                                                      igg 431349466