Lords Mobile Today: 1    Total Posts: 1647

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Should we be expecting more from the Game?

[Copy link] 5/294

Posted on 2018-05-03 03:03:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello Everyone,

Just a general questions: Should we (Lords Mobile Players) be expecting anything new within the game? 

This is a popular question, and some of us would like to know if anything new, anything leaving or being removed, anything is changing.

Signature
GrimWikki
Posted on 2018-05-03 05:10:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't know. Usually the best updates come from our suggestions. If ya want anything added or have anything you'd like to suggest do it :D It'll help everyone stay active and enjoy LM further

Signature
Nyehehe
Posted on 2018-05-03 08:09:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

Good question. Here are my thoughts.

I expect "new" things to be added or implemented with the game. 

Change is tough for people in general and they are comfortable with what they know. However, if the game doesn't change or grow/develop, players will find something different, newer, more exciting. 

Currently, I love LM. I've invested into it with time, energy, money, lack of sleep, and presented it to people I know. I would like to continue on this path!

Signature
The world can use a little more positivity, share yours!
Posted on 2018-05-03 10:26:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like a hotbar for iOS (and all other modes of play) So that we can put shields, relocations, etc. onto the main screen for fast use.
I would also like a voice chat for guilds.
Please

Signature
Gaming since the 1980's
Posted on 2018-05-05 08:28:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please continue to bring more to the game, people are quitting:(

Signature
Gaming since the 1980's
Posted on 2018-05-05 14:50:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah We should have an option for merging one 4 hour shield with one 8 hour shield to make one 12 hour shield.IGG should introduce this and for merging this they can take some fee as in gems...
Also IGG should introduce a way to increase or decrease the amount of DMG BOOST used during monster hunt.
Also there should be quests only for pure F2P that reward them with relocaters and some other items.........These quests can be refreshed every week
Hope IGG takes this into consideration.....
And others who agree with me please reply!

Signature