Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1717

Moderator: July0714Rider016

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Screen Resolution Sizes using different Devices

[Copy link] 3/377

Posted on 2018-05-03 02:33:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello Everyone,

Have you ever played on multiple devices? An example you, play on an iPhone, Android, Tablet or Computer Program and notices the layout(sizes) are different. What do you do in this situation, get over it an continue playing? What about for those that have a tendency to have OCD. Is there a fix for this, if so can you let me know.

This information would be greatly helpful to me and maybe anyone else also be having this problem.

Signature
GrimWikki
Posted on 2018-05-03 08:00:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have played on 2 different androids, a tablet, and on Bluestacks. The layouts are pretty similar, I did not notice a difference in resolution. What I did notice is that with larger screens, it was more pixelated when on lower graphic settings. It felt uncomfortable to be honest. I opted to stick with playing on an android phone not only for the layout, but also the efficiency of clicking and reaching across the screen with my thumb (doing that on a tablet was a bit rough).

Signature
The world can use a little more positivity, share yours!
Posted on 2018-05-03 10:24:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like to have more zoom out on iPad iOS.

Signature
Gaming since the 1980's
Posted on 2018-05-03 13:52:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

I actually suffer from OCD and the layout doesn't really bother me. There isn't much of a difference on ios, Android or on Bluestacks except the zoom out features may be a bother. Thanks for sharing your problem and caring about others :heart:

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together