Lords Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 1762

Moderator: Rider016ooooclaire

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] training speed-up compensation useless to me

[Copy link] 5/576

Posted on 2018-04-14 10:10:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

why did you stop giving gems? seriously this seems like such a greed move, I'm currently at my troop limit, as in, I can fully hide all my troops through shelter + fake rally + infirmaries so building any more troops is pointless meaning that for not being able to play for several hours all I got was 600 gems, what happened to gem rewards? in the past you even gave up to 10k gem compensation once when you had a ton of server problems, now it's just useless training speed-ups being thrown around.

I don't even feel like spending money anymore if you can't even be bothered to give proper compensation for these problems, last time there were server problems during kvk I couldn't even participate in kvk as I only had a couple of hours and my compensation? 600 gems and some useless training speed-ups, that in no way compensates for all the lost solo KVK rewards

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-14 10:34:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

You're griping about not being able to play but last nights bug caused a ton of people to be zeroed due to the bug. 600 gems for the lack of a couple hours of playing is sufficient when you look at the millions of rss and troops and cost of gems to retrain everything lost due to that. 

Those people are out the solo kvk rewards also

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-14 10:40:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

In regards to your situation I completely understand your frustration. Gems are always given and so are speed ups although the two are usually the most needed by lower castles.

Hopefully next maintenance a reward not only consisting of gems and speedups will appear to help out higher castles too.

Kind regards and have a great day :)

Signature
~Birds of feather stick together
Posted on 2018-04-14 10:47:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

@armin21 Hi, thanks for your feedback.  we will submit your concern  as a suggestion to our team for further consideration. Hope for your continued support.

Signature
Where there is a will, there is a way.
Posted on 2018-04-23 12:28:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

again for a bump, I look at the server update and it gives training speed-ups, I'm done spending money on this game now, millions of players yet too greedy to compensate with gems instead of useless training speed-ups.

we used to get 1000-2000 gems for updates, now it's just 400-600 gems and training speed-ups

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-23 18:29:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

It is scam game no protection of weak turfs always rushed and so many relocates into the big turfs. It is pitty game what honor you see 100 - 200M turf to rush 8 - 15M turf no waste of soldiers no penalty and weak turf loose a lot of resources and time to heal. Not balanced game really frustrating and unpleased nasty gameplay.

Signature